Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection bruise?

SelfMedicated

I looked in the mirror this morning and couldn't believe the bruise I had on my ass. It's really dark and about the size of a half dollar. The thing that has me freaked is that right in the center, about the size of a pencil eraser, it's completely clear (i.e. no bruising) Looks like the eye of a hurricaine. And in the center of the eye? The tiny scab from my last injection.

Two days ago, I was doing perhaps my twentieth injection. I aspirated with no problems, and injected. When I pulled the needle out, I litterally began spurting blood. I've seen blood on the needle before, but not like this. It was running down my leg. Had to get a rag on it quick.

I'm not sure what I hit, but I assume that it is what's responsible for this crazy bruise. My big question is: Is bruising like this common? I'm freaking out that my wife or guys at the gym are going to see it and figure out wht I'm up to. Was this a freak thing or am I going to have to start putting make-up on my ass before getting the shower with my woman?

SelfMedicated said:
I looked in the mirror this morning and couldn't believe the bruise I had on my ass. It's really dark and about the size of a half dollar. The thing that has me freaked is that right in the center, about the size of a pencil eraser, it's completely clear (i.e. no bruising) Looks like the eye of a hurricaine. And in the center of the eye? The tiny scab from my last injection.

Two days ago, I was doing perhaps my twentieth injection. I aspirated with no problems, and injected. When I pulled the needle out, I litterally began spurting blood. I've seen blood on the needle before, but not like this. It was running down my leg. Had to get a rag on it quick.

I'm not sure what I hit, but I assume that it is what's responsible for this crazy bruise. My big question is: Is bruising like this common? I'm freaking out that my wife or guys at the gym are going to see it and figure out wht I'm up to. Was this a freak thing or am I going to have to start putting make-up on my ass before getting the shower with my woman?

I got the same thing on my thigh due to injecting too much solvant at one time....Tell your wife you sat on a screw....tell the guys your wife bit you on the ass....Either way...it's your butt man...I don't think others will be focusing on a bruise on your ass and if they do, I'll be questioning why some guys are staring at my ass...Now your wife is a different story!!

SelfMedicated said:

Welcome to the world we live in bro, it'll happen maybe 100 more times if you continue using. Inj in ass, thighs, there are veins all over, youre bound to nail one here and there :)

ya hppened to me a few times in the shoulders...little scary at first when that bllod starts goin down your arm. Takes a while but itll go away..

that never happened to me in my delts, but on my cheeks.. man!!!!! that's normal though you probably went through a vein.

Wow. This has me really bummed out. I knew about hitting veins, but not anything about bruising or how obvious the bruising would look. I mean, it looks like a freaking bullseye. It might as well have a caption tattoo'ed under it saying "Steriods were here."

I guess I'll need to add this to my "Side effects I didn't know about until AFTER I started injecting gear into my ass" list. (list curently includes "test flu" and "tren dreams")

Any idea how long it will take to clear up?

You popped your bruise cherry. Don't worry ... many more to come!

They last about 3-5 days depending on your body's healing ability. If you worried about what others may think....just blame your g/f....being as horny as she is(or something to that effect)....this will move the conversation to sex, and off your ass!

Good luck!

PS: Don't use the same site for the next week+

You can pass through veins on the way in man. It isnt going to hurt you bc you are not injecting in them but that would cause a lot of blood to spew out and definitely lead to bruising. I have done it several times. Yeah it is scary the first time but you will get used to it. No worries bro.

Top Bottom