Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you are using Oral steroids, you need to take this to save your liver.

Big Rick Rock

istrator
Guys,

Anybody taking orals should be taking something to protect your liver.

Your steroid cycle will en in a few weeks, but your liver you need for LIFE! So take care of it:

Buy LIV52 Online, Liver disease drugs, prescription free

Buy MILK THISTLE (SILYBUM MARIANUM) Online, Liver disease drugs, prescription free

Buy ESSENTIALE FORTE N Online, Liver disease drugs, prescription free

Buy ROFERON A (INTERFERON ALFA-2A.) Online, Liver disease drugs, prescription free

All of these products are essential for your liver to live longer. So take them!

!

Bump for your liver!

I would like to put forth a different view point. After having studied and examined many liver disease patients I think all of the liver health supps are actually bad for the liver. Everything you injest, that is water soluble and therefor goes into the hepatic portal vein system, places a strain on the liver. There is nothing you can take that will protect your liver. The best way to protect your liver is to not injest things that will harm it. Even spicey foods put strain on the liver. There a was a case in the news a while back of a up and coming chef that made a vary hot hot sauce. He eat some and died in the night. I'm sure it was from liver failure.

So if you are taking things that put a strain on the liver you need blood work regualrly to tell if you are getting into trouble. Blood tests like ALT and AST are not liver funtion tests. They test for inflamation and can give false readings from a heavy leg workout. The test you nee for liver function is a GGT. It costs more but is the only way to get the real information about how your liver is doing.

If you do get blood work and it shows your liver is under to much strain stop everything going into your body. Fast on water with a little lemon juice for a few days. A three day fast will drop much more fat then muscle so don't worry to much about it. After the fast eat foods like white rice or potatoes. After a few days add some veggies that are not acidic. After about a month recheck you liver values. They should be normal or close to normal.

Don't waste your money and put more strain on your liver by stuffing these liver supps down your throat.

I would like to put forth a different view point. After having studied and examined many liver disease patients I think all of the liver health supps are actually bad for the liver. Everything you injest, that is water soluble and therefor goes into the hepatic portal vein system, places a strain on the liver. There is nothing you can take that will protect your liver. The best way to protect your liver is to not injest things that will harm it. Even spicey foods put strain on the liver. There a was a case in the news a while back of a up and coming chef that made a vary hot hot sauce. He eat some and died in the night. I'm sure it was from liver failure.

So if you are taking things that put a strain on the liver you need blood work regualrly to tell if you are getting into trouble. Blood tests like ALT and AST are not liver funtion tests. They test for inflamation and can give false readings from a heavy leg workout. The test you nee for liver function is a GGT. It costs more but is the only way to get the real information about how your liver is doing.

If you do get blood work and it shows your liver is under to much strain stop everything going into your body. Fast on water with a little lemon juice for a few days. A three day fast will drop much more fat then muscle so don't worry to much about it. After the fast eat foods like white rice or potatoes. After a few days add some veggies that are not acidic. After about a month recheck you liver values. They should be normal or close to normal.

Don't waste your money and put more strain on your liver by stuffing these liver supps down your throat.

very good post bro. iv heard similar things

Can you look into the ingredients in the products of the links I posted above and tell us what you feel will strain the liver further?

These products have been recommended by doctors and experts for years. I'm very interested to hear your your view on the specific ingredients in these products.

Thank You!

I'm going to be on Oral Winstrol pretty soon and I planned on taking Milk Thistle and maybe that Liv52 supp...but this was to support my liver, not damage it further! Very interested on hearing the outcome of this.

When on cycle (and actually in the past year) I don't drink alcohol, I just drown myself with water every day hoping that this will be enough that my liver will stay healthy.

This is a very important topic as we only have 1 liver.

Damn. I eat a ton of spicy foods. I have to look into this now....

Very interesting.

Big_Joe, you obviously have a medical background by the content of your post. I'm guessing a Dr. Could you elaborate, in detail, on the differences between the tests you reference?

I am not a doctor, but my understanding is that the main function of the liver is to metabolize fat. Is this true? If so: One thing I rarely, if ever, see mentioned is the importance of drinking copious amounts of water, as it relates to liver function. The reason being, that dehydration leads to the build up of toxins in the kidney's and other bodily systems, and thus causes the liver to spend most of its time cleansing the body of toxins rather than metabolizing fat. This, I am assuming is the reason for the water/lemon juice(acidic) fast. I'm then confused about the reasoning on switching to starches and non-acidic vegatables. Can you explain the basis of your therapies here? This is all good stuff about liver care that we all should know, but how did you arrive at it?

I have personally seen great improvement using Liv 52 and I swear by it. But now, I'm not sure which test I was relying on.

Nelson, what is pirkoliv? And, where can I find the studies showing cell regeneration in the liver?

Top Bottom