Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I THINK I HAVE AN ABSCESS! what should i do?

dubstep

ok so i injected 250 mg of test enanthate in the glute 4 days ago.... yesterday it started going all lumpy. today doesnt seem any bigger and doesnt hurt but if i itch it it will flare up and go red with the lumps bieng white..... luks like ive been bit!!!! could this be an abscess???? what should i do about this????? PLEASE HELP!!!!! thanks (i injected with an insulin needle)

ok so i injected 250 mg of test enanthate in the glute 4 days ago.... yesterday it started going all lumpy. today doesnt seem any bigger and doesnt hurt but if i itch it it will flare up and go red with the lumps bieng white..... luks like ive been bit!!!! could this be an abscess???? what should i do about this????? PLEASE HELP!!!!! thanks (i injected with an insulin needle)

I answered this in your other post re: 19 year old.

Cheers,

ok, what the hell were you doing injecting a muscle as big as your glutes with an insulin needle????? I'm guessing you didn't even really penetrate the muscle.

it might be oil buildup because you did it at such a superficial level of the skin/muscle.

You KNOW when you have an abcess. It's red, and HOT to the touch. also swolen as hell. You would not be able to sit down, and also you'd break out into a fever

it is red, hot and if i itch it it gets bigger, its not painfull though? does that rule out it bieng an abscess? thanks

iv had an abcess not from steroid use before...

hot compress, to try and surface the bacteria...scrub with rubbing alcohol. maybe jab it with a sterilized needle a few times and suck it out greg valentino style...

OR!!! (strongly suggested)

get your mom to take you to the f*##cking doctor!!!

A slin pin is not ideal for Glute injections, sit in a tub of hot water, or either put a hot washcloth on it & Massage,Keep doing this for several minutes,do this when ever you have time as this helps dispurse the oil, Keep a close eye on it, if it starts getting bigger ,then you need to see a Dr.

RADAR

Last edited:
if youre getting bumps with discharge you need to go to the doctor. No need in worrying about anyone finding out. Youre an adult. HYPPA ACT.

the thing is i injected 250 mg of test enanthate, a full insulin needle into my left cheek 1 week ago n had no problem, no swellin nothing, did it in my right as week late n this one has gone itchy warm and hard,, about 2 inches wide now. but does not hurt one bit???? i dont know how long to wait before i go doctors????? i thought absecces were painful? this is not? its been 4 days now n it hasnt gone down.should i give it 3 more days n if it hasnt gone go docs? please gve advice..... thanks yet again.......... startin to feel like i myt be gettin on peoples nerves now... just dont know who else to ask for advice

Ok i said this before and now you better listen, a slin pin full of oil injected into your body will probably cause you to loose half your ass! Damn boy, don't be stupid go tell your mom or dad what you did and get medical attention. This is either a weak joke or you are about to pay for your stupidity! How stupid is america becoming?

the thing is i injected 250 mg of test enanthate, a full insulin needle into my left cheek 1 week ago n had no problem, no swellin nothing, did it in my right as week late n this one has gone itchy warm and hard,, about 2 inches wide now. but does not hurt one bit???? i dont know how long to wait before i go doctors????? i thought absecces were painful? this is not? its been 4 days now n it hasnt gone down.should i give it 3 more days n if it hasnt gone go docs? please gve advice..... thanks yet again.......... startin to feel like i myt be gettin on peoples nerves now... just dont know who else to ask for advice

No your not my friend, thats what this site is about! Helping others, I had a sterile abcess where the oil didn't go deep enough into my forearm, and i had a lump for almost 2 weeks i was out of town when i finally got to the Dr, it was ripe enough i could have popped it, it was full of yellow pus.
I told him i got it at the races, Bug bite from standing close to a trash can, Well i got a lecture not on the abcess but, bug bites! Yes...he started on telling me what bugs get out of trash cans will get in you if you get bitten.LOL!

So if its not hurting and continues to slowly increase in size that may be what you have got!

RADAR

Top Bottom