Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I know the reason why there are....

napolean22

no big guys in spain. Its because the only thing these motherfuckers eat is bread, cheese, and chocolate bars. I want some bloody-ass-red-meat...a fucking Tbone, Fillet...shit, I'd settle for some top-round-steak (cheap shit in the US). The one thing I can say about the food here is that the produce is RIDICULOUS...absolutely by far the best fruits and vegetables I've had anywhere.

I'm stuck here for the summer, and it looks like living off processed turkey, canned tuna, and eggs is my only hope in attempting to preserving any muscle mass. The gym at the university where I am taking classes is a fucking joke. I could get a better workout w/ the total-gym equipment on display at Walmart.

Anyway, I think the problem w/ finding protein rich food is actually making it easier for me to keep my diet in check. I am shredding up real nicely which is perfect, cause the topless beaches here are sick! I find Spanish women very very sexy. They all were tight-tight pants and I have trouble starring at their asses. Luckly the girls that do catch me starring find it funny and not rude.

I can't fucking wait to get home and back in my gym this fall. I can already smell the juice...npp/test/var cycle. Hope that orbit var situation gets worked out before I get home. I'd hate to accidentally be taking 100+ mg of var/day without knowing...actually I probably wouldn't care too much.

Also on a side note, anyone have any idea of what kinds of juice (if any) are available here in Spain. There are pharmacies on every block.

Hola. ?tienes jucie?

Top Bottom