Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I crashed another car because my BP dropped too low

gorillahung

This is the second time in two months that I've blacked out while driving and totaled my car. This time my blood pressure had dropped to dangerously low levels, in the area of 65/40 on one reading. I was also severely dehydrated despite having consumed four twenty ounce bottles of water that day. I didn't have as much damage done this time but I hit my head again and caused another concussion when I still hadn't recovered from the concussion from my accident two months ago. There's obviously something medically wrong with me. My primary physician isn't sure what's wrong but he's trying to get my insurance to pay for an MRI on my brain. I've been checked for anemia but it was negative. I'm mentally confused now sort of like my mind is in a fog. My doctor thinks that's simply due to having one concussion on top of another one. I know this isn't gear related but it's certainly health and fitness related. Does anyone have any ideas on what would make my blood pressure drop rapidly. I was driving fine working my delivery job. I left the store with two deliveries. I knew exactly where both streets were when I left. I dropped off the first delivery no problem. I headed to the second but started getting confused and I couldn't find the street despite the fact that I had delivered there several times before. Then it got difficult for me to control the car so I decided to just pull off the road. I found a house with a big driveway so I started to pull into it. Unfortunately there was a telephone pole next to the driveway and I hit the telephone pole. No drugs or alcohol were involved. If you have any ideas why this keeps happening please share your thoughts. It also happens when I'm not driving. I'll pass out sitting in a chair or I'll get so fatigued that I have to lay down for a quick nap.

Low blood pressure is usually the result of not getting enough sodium in your diet. Are you following a low sodium diet?

Excess sodium is not good but SOME sodium is essential. Especially for someone who is working out multiple days per week and sweating lots.

Start adding sea salt to all your meals and you should start to feel better.

My diet is actually the typical American diet loaded with sodium. I went through all my meds and I'm taking several that can lower blood pressure. I need to cut out these things.

Maybe find another doctor?

I'm surprised you were even allowed to drive after your first incident. Pretty sure if you have any accident driving related to health your license should be suspended until they find out what caused it.

Top Bottom