Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hows this?

foe516

i am kinda new to the board but i have been reading the posts for about 2 weeks. i saw your post about sources. i a just started a cycle but need something to go with it.

i currently have:

25 shots of sustanon 250 (green niles)
15 shots of primolbolan depot
10 shots winny
100 tabs proviron
90 tabs clomid

my problem is that i want and think that i need to do something with the sust, i was either going to go with 15 or 20 shots of deca 200 or 10 or 20 shots of ttokyyo equipoise 300.
my problem is that i live in N.Y. and all i can find from about 5 different guys are either the norandren 200 by brovvel or the norandren 200 by denkal, i have seen about 10 different bottles from 4 different guys and they are all fake, i have seen many different pictures on the net and none of them match. i really want the eq or maybe the deca 300 by ttokkyo but nobody has it, nobody that i have talked to can get eq. i was wondering if you knew of any sources that might have either one of these.
also, if you know, how good is the finaplix tablets when put in oil, are they good for size, and do the really fuck up your kidneys as much as i have read?

any help would be usefull
i was thinking of ordering from pharmagroup but i heard that a lot of people haven't been getting their shit, i have looked at a lot of overseas pharmacies but really don't want to loose my money.

my normal e-mail address is: [email protected]

if you can help me at all it would be greatly appreciated.
thanks,
mike

Get ready to be scammed.... I know you said you read the post about sources, so I'm trying to figure out why you posted asking for one...

On the other hand, if you want help with a cycle, try it in this format.

Week 1 - 8 Sust (500mg/wk)
Wk 1 - 8 Primo (300mg/wk)
Wk 1 - 12 Winny (50mg/day - oral)

Get the idea? We have no way of knowing how much Sust your taking with each "shot." Is that a 3cc shot or a 1/2 cc shot?

Top Bottom