Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH / TEST E / EQ = Injury Recovery Cycle

bubbz204

I'm 23 years old and bodybuilding has been my LIFE for the past 6 years. I have done a Prop only cycle a Prop and Anavar cycle and half a Test E and EQ cycle. Before you put me on blast regarding my age and HGH please hear me out. I WOULD NEVER DO HGH OR LET ANOTHER PERSON YOUNGER THEN 30 THINK IT'S OK TO USE HGH. However I was a victim of a shooting (middle of a Test E and EQ cycle) and took a .45 in my left arm (fracturing my left Humorous and damaging the Radial nerve) and had one tumble in my ankle which destroyed the cartilage. I spent 7 week in the hospital and went from 200lbs (I’m 5'7) to 165lbs. I am doing a lot better now weighing 175lbs, still having a hard time walking but almost there and it has been 3 months.
The reason I am doing HGH is for my ankle, I have read many articles claiming that HGH regenerates cartilage. My arm has a bar in it and will recover %100, and the radial nerve is getting a simple surgery. My ankle cartilage is gone there’s not much that can be done, if HGH could help regenerate my missing cartilage I don't care the price.
However shutting down my body’s natural HGH is something I want to avoid; I plan on doing this by injecting EOD early in the morning. The reason for this is to avoid affecting the body’s natural HGH pulses.
I have been non-stop researching, I am confident in this cycle, that I will gain with minimal sides. I do not expect to be magically healed. A lot of people will not agree with this cycle, but I’ve done a lot of reading are there are a few things I won’t change like; doing HGH, doing injection EOD of HGH and using Test and EQ.
A few questions I would greatly appreciate help with;
1) Is 4i.u. of HGH enough eod?
2) Should I use HGH with HCG?
3) Is Arimidex Necessary?
4) Will 10 days of HCG 1000i.u. EOD enough?
5) when should I start HCG
I will also start HGH 4 weeks prior to the AAS cycle. Will also keep a log with pictures

Weeks Test E HGH EQ Anavar Arimidex
1 500mg 4 i.u EOD 400mg
2 500mg 4 i.u EOD 400mg
3 500mg 4 i.u EOD 400mg
4 500mg 4 i.u EOD 400mg .5ml EOD
5 500mg 4 i.u EOD 400mg .5ml EOD
6 500mg 4 i.u EOD 400mg .5ml EOD
7 500mg 4 i.u EOD 400mg .5ml EOD
8 500mg 4 i.u EOD 400mg .5ml EOD
9 500mg 4 i.u EOD 400mg .5ml EOD
10 500mg 4 i.u EOD 400mg 50mg ED .5ml EOD
11 500mg 4 i.u EOD 400mg 50mg ED .5ml EOD
12 500mg 4 i.u EOD 400mg 50mg ED .5ml EOD
13 500mg 4 i.u EOD 400mg 50mg ED .5ml EOD
14 500mg 4 i.u EOD 400mg 50mg ED .5ml EOD
15 500mg 4 i.u EOD 400mg 50mg ED .5ml EOD
16 500mg 4 i.u EOD 50mg ED .5ml EOD
PCT will start 2 weeks after last Test E injection (3 weeks after last Eq)
Weeks HCG Nolvadex HGH Clomid
1 1000 i.u EOD 20mg ED 2 i.u EOD 100mg
2 1000 i.u EOD 20mg ED 2 i.u EOD 100mg
3 20mg ED 2 i.u EOD 100mg
4 20mg ED 2 i.u EOD
5 20mg ED 2 i.u EOD

Last edited:
Well I don't think you have done as much research as you claim.
First of all test is the last thing you want to do if you are growing cartilage or collegene. However, since you are using compounds that are going to shut you down what you do need is somthing to keep your normal. You only need about 150mg of test per week during your run to grow your cartilage.
What studies have you read that show you will only need 16 weeks for your cartilage?
Have you ever heard of Aquedan?

The EQ and Test, is to regain size and srength not for my ankle. In regards in thinking that 16 weeks of hgh will regenerate cartiladge. I was planning to start Hgh 5 weeks prior to the start of AAS cycle and into the PCT (roughly 6 months of hgh).

I've never heard of Aquedan, I'll read up on it thanks. I know doing a cycle 4 months after this injury isn't the smartest thing, but I want to be back to where i was. Ill do anything..... But wait lol

The EQ and Test, is to regain size and srength not for my ankle. In regards in thinking that 16 weeks of hgh will regenerate cartiladge. I was planning to start Hgh 5 weeks prior to the start of AAS cycle and into the PCT (roughly 6 months of hgh).

I've never heard of Aquedan, I'll read up on it thanks. I know doing a cycle 4 months after this injury isn't the smartest thing, but I want to be back to where i was. Ill do anything..... But wait lol

Doing test when you are trying to grow cartilage is naive at best and plain stupid at worst.
Do the gh for three to five months them run low test high eq.
And do some research on aquedan.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Just curious, why so long in the hospital?... I shattered my humorous and it was plated with 13 screws, did u get some kind of infection?

I'm 23 years old and bodybuilding has been my LIFE for the past 6 years. I have done a Prop only cycle a Prop and Anavar cycle and half a Test E and EQ cycle. Before you put me on blast regarding my age and HGH please hear me out. I WOULD NEVER DO HGH OR LET ANOTHER PERSON YOUNGER THEN 30 THINK IT'S OK TO USE HGH. However I was a victim of a shooting (middle of a Test E and EQ cycle) and took a .45 in my left arm (fracturing my left Humorous and damaging the Radial nerve) and had one tumble in my ankle which destroyed the cartilage. I spent 7 week in the hospital and went from 200lbs (I’m 5'7) to 165lbs. I am doing a lot better now weighing 175lbs, still having a hard time walking but almost there and it has been 3 months.
The reason I am doing HGH is for my ankle, I have read many articles claiming that HGH regenerates cartilage. My arm has a bar in it and will recover %100, and the radial nerve is getting a simple surgery. My ankle cartilage is gone there’s not much that can be done, if HGH could help regenerate my missing cartilage I don't care the price.
However shutting down my body’s natural HGH is something I want to avoid; I plan on doing this by injecting EOD early in the morning. The reason for this is to avoid affecting the body’s natural HGH pulses.
I have been non-stop researching, I am confident in this cycle, that I will gain with minimal sides. I do not expect to be magically healed. A lot of people will not agree with this cycle, but I’ve done a lot of reading are there are a few things I won’t change like; doing HGH, doing injection EOD of HGH and using Test and EQ.
A few questions I would greatly appreciate help with;
1) Is 4i.u. of HGH enough eod?
2) Should I use HGH with HCG?
3) Is Arimidex Necessary?
4) Will 10 days of HCG 1000i.u. EOD enough?
5) when should I start HCG
I will also start HGH 4 weeks prior to the AAS cycle. Will also keep a log with pictures

Weeks Test E HGH EQ Anavar Arimidex
1 500mg 4 i.u EOD 400mg
2 500mg 4 i.u EOD 400mg
3 500mg 4 i.u EOD 400mg
4 500mg 4 i.u EOD 400mg .5ml EOD
5 500mg 4 i.u EOD 400mg .5ml EOD
6 500mg 4 i.u EOD 400mg .5ml EOD
7 500mg 4 i.u EOD 400mg .5ml EOD
8 500mg 4 i.u EOD 400mg .5ml EOD
9 500mg 4 i.u EOD 400mg .5ml EOD
10 500mg 4 i.u EOD 400mg 50mg ED .5ml EOD
11 500mg 4 i.u EOD 400mg 50mg ED .5ml EOD
12 500mg 4 i.u EOD 400mg 50mg ED .5ml EOD
13 500mg 4 i.u EOD 400mg 50mg ED .5ml EOD
14 500mg 4 i.u EOD 400mg 50mg ED .5ml EOD
15 500mg 4 i.u EOD 400mg 50mg ED .5ml EOD
16 500mg 4 i.u EOD 50mg ED .5ml EOD
PCT will start 2 weeks after last Test E injection (3 weeks after last Eq)
Weeks HCG Nolvadex HGH Clomid
1 1000 i.u EOD 20mg ED 2 i.u EOD 100mg
2 1000 i.u EOD 20mg ED 2 i.u EOD 100mg
3 20mg ED 2 i.u EOD 100mg
4 20mg ED 2 i.u EOD
5 20mg ED 2 i.u EOD

Imo your going about this wrong. I would take 4t's advice and 2iu imo would be plenty but 4t can touch up on that.

Best of luck. Just a word of the wise keep researching

Heal first. why not wait till your able to train hard before you use AAS. Go ahead and use hgh or igf but if you have severely damaged cartilage in your ankle then it's going to take time. 16 weeks of hgh won't regenerate that much cartilage. It might help heal damaged cartilage a little but from what Ive heard that's due to the elevated IGF levels. I have no cartilage in my ankle and I've had two surgeries on it and I've used HGH from a doc and a lot of IGF Lr3 cycles.

Top Bottom