x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Help! Losing weight, not sure if it's a good thing

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Help! Losing weight, not sure if it's a good thing within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hey guys, I'm 29 y/0, 6'2" and I was 252LBs, but I've dropped to about 246LBs. I'm training for MMA. Currently I'm on 100mg testosterone cypionate injection + hcg (not sure, but typical Men's health clinic amount, I think 50mg?) injection, each Monday morning, then 1 anastrozole pill on Tuesday morning and Thursday morning. I'm eating a large amount of calories, usually 3500-4500 per day. I train 2-5 hours per day between strength training, speed/agility, conditioning, and

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Help! Losing weight, not sure if it's a good thing

I don't know anything about SARMs, but I see it in the thread, so I'm down to look into it.

Post Re: Help! Losing weight, not sure if it's a good thing

Quote Quote posted by WintheactualF View Post
    So you are taking 100mg of Test total per week?

Most people that train hard 2-5 hours per day can expect to lose weight.. even if you are consuming a lot of calories. It may be overkill.

If your workouts are starting to suffer, and you are not recovering the same.. you may need to slow it down a little.

Shit, been a while since I've been on these forums (used to be active more back when I was training Kickboxing/BJJ in college and getting competitive), forgot to include y'alls quotes with my replies, hopefully it all makes sense... (kind of went in reverse order of response).

Yah, 2-4 hours of that is martial arts training for technical skills though. I would classify that time as follows:
    Relatively high intensity = Muay Thai, BJJ (usually)
    Medium Intensity = JKD, BJJ (sometimes), Kali (sometimes)
    Low Intensity - Wing Chun, Kali (usually)

Then I've got about 70 - 80 minutes, 3x per week for actual strength training (including dynamic warm-ups and post-workout static stretching).

Then that 1 hour per week on speed/agility drills. Usually 30s-60s high intensity, followed by 60s-90s rest, for majority of 60-70 minutes.

MMA is a hell-of-a sport... got to be technical, but also strong and fast. I've been pushing myself, just to that point of overtraining, but then I usually back off for a couple weeks (by taking 1 week with half the usual martial arts training, then 1 week with zero weightlifting or condition - i.e. martial arts only). I usually do that 2 week "break" every 6-8 weeks.

I also take lots of CBD, Tumeric, Fish Oil, BCAAs, etc. to fight off the tendonitis.

I was getting regular massages too, but adding the BJJ coach back into my schedule took out my massage budget 😕

So many issues. Firstly you're in weights section 5x a week AND doing sparring work as well

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Quote Quote posted by Hellawulf View Post
    I don't know anything about SARMs, but I see it in the thread, so I'm down to look into it.
    cardarine is great for fat loss and endurance. 20mg a day from sarms.forsale. add that and let us know how you like it
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Quote Quote posted by SteveMobsterG View Post
    So many issues. Firstly you're in weights section 5x a week AND doing sparring work as well
    Nah, I'm doing Bill Starr's 5x5 program. So I'm lifting 3x per week. That said, I do intend to adjust it though. I've got a thread on that in the weights section of the forum.

I also don't spar everyday. I only Spar each Saturday morning. The other training sessions are drills, so it's not as intense.

Y'all don't remember Bill Starr's program? That used to be the rage back in 09-12 on these forums LOL

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    cardarine is great for fat loss and endurance. 20mg a day from sarms.forsale. add that and let us know how you like it
    For an endurance sport or training, nothing compares to legit cardarine.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***