Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Headache on cycle

Hello Everyone,

I checked my BP today. It was 10 points higher on both the sides. I clouldnt tell the doctor about the cycle. but i told her about my supps. She said it might be due to increased caffien intake. the headache was also mild today while working out as compared to yesterday. I think it might be due to the enanthate kicking in. Please let me know what should i do.

thanks..

Some things you need to do......Drinks lots of water /Cranberry juice, Taurine, flaxseed extract, fish oil and liver protectors.
Also some cardio 3 time a wk will help lower Blood Pressure.

Many Thanks Radar...i drink a lot of water, eat a lot of fish oils as well, liv 52 (4 tabs). I do cardio just once a week and no idea which food/ supp gives taurine.... I think my pre workout has taurine in it. when i checked last my BP was normal but a mild headache while lifting heavy weight still persists.

You might be drinking alot but your body might not be retaining the fluids so you just piss it out causing a bit of dehydration. Couple things, you can up sodium, but if you do that increase your potassium as well so bp stay regulated or drink something with alot of electrolytes. My go to is usually coconut water.

I was having this same issue on test. Trial and error i found out its dehydration. Gotta up the water intake. I find that if i drink a half gallon of water within the first 3 hours of waking up and drink another gallon throighout the rest of the day i have no headaches. Also, taking arimidex will lessen the amount of water weight you're carrying which will lessen the amount of water you need to drink to stay hydrated. Could also be blood pressure from high estrogen. Get on some arimidex

Top Bottom