Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

having sleeping problems with clen

PersonLoyge

so the guy who sold it to me says gear has to be taken half an hour before exercise to get full benefits from it, the problem is that on the second week of intake my sleep has decreased, I work out at 9 pm so I take it by 8:15 or 8:45.
Do you guys think this happens just the first weeks while my body gets used to the compound, and my sleeping hours will go back to normal? or it will get worst through the cycle? thank you.

one of the common sides of clen is insomnia.

it has a very long half life, so really if you take it any time it can affect sleep

if this is becoming an issue just stop taking it. sleep is important

also it sounds like you are running clen a long time. not a smart idea. i would not use clen for a long period of time because of the heart damage it will cause and the massive sides

I'd take it first thing in the morning, just like any other stim don't take it in the afternoon or anytime before sleep. The guy you got it from doesn't know what he's talking about, it has a 36-48 hour half life so it doesn't make a difference when you take it, it's in your system for a while. You just don't want it near peak levels when your sleeping or trying to.

As I'm getting older I'm a little more cautious about my health and try not to take anything that will hurt me, there are studies showing Clen damages and kills certain tissue in the heart. It's something I most likely wont ever touch again.

Hi zinergy I would be interested in what you do take to limit damage to your health, I respect many of your blogs, so I would like to know what you do take as I'm getting older two. Any advice will be much appreciated.

Avoid stims, and T3 all together. You can get in great shape without them.

Unless you are doing contest prep and limit the usage of these drugs to very short time frames I wouldn't use them at all.

Clen is not gear. It is a very harsh stimulant. The fact that you are taking it so late makes complete sense why you are having issues sleeping. Remember the half life of clen is 26 hours so it is at really high levels in your system.

Clenbuterol has a half life of roughly 24 hours. It does not matter what time of day you take it, it's going to negatively effect sleep.

Insomnia is a well known side effect from clen.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I personally am not a big fan of clenbuterol. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Clen simply raises metabolism. It does not differentiate between muscle or fat. Clen might raise your metabolism an additional 100-200 calories per day. You could just easily do an extra 15 minutes of cardio. I have used clen in the past and I always felt it did more harm then good. It caused muscle cramps when I was training and it really negatively impacted my sleep. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]There are better alternatives that directly increase fat loss, with no risk of loosing muscle mass and no side effects like insomnia or muscle cramps. Cardarine gw is going to be your best option. It directly increases fat loss, endurance and recovery. It is not a stimulant or a hormone and is pretty much void of side effects. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I haven't used clen myself in years and don't recommend it to my clients at all anymore. If they are trying to burn fat, I recommend cardarine and maybe a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com.[/FONT]

Top Bottom