Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This happened after injecting 5iu HGH ! HELP !! *********************

thebright

ps: I keep the HGH and water in the fridge, before and after mixing.

So today I woke up normally, mixed up the GH, and injected 5iu SQ (near belly button)...

then 2min later I start feeling really weak, getting cold sweats (sweat running out of control all over my face and body, while I try to remain conciousness and as calm as possible despite the huge discomfort), I get really COLD, and HUNGRY !
I try not to pass out and hold on for another 10min to see it this passes but unfortunately it only gets stronger and stronger...
I got up and started eating pineapple which was stopping the cold sweat. After eating about 500g of pineapple I started feeling better and got enough strength to go and make my breakfast quickly (6 eggs, 350g oatmeal, 80g blueberries)....
I am now writing this, 15min after finishing my breakfast... and feeling much better...
Has anyone experienced something like this? Is this HGH? I do understand that apparently my blood sugar dropped drastically and got me fairly scared to be honest.. the feeling was just that uncomfortable (some of you might know exactly what I am talking about..).

Here are some Pictures of the GH and the Injection spot (which also got a little bit of redness around). THE GH was "VEXAGEN SOMATROPIN 10X10ui" PICTURES: (DONT HAVE ENOUGH PREVILEGES TO POST PICS,LINKS yet..so please just copy paste the links and dont forget to remove the space after the first "h")

h(remove space)ttp://s27.postimg.org/nzdxk3u2a/20140301_135513.jpg
h(remove space)ttp://s30.postimg.org/poifefkeo/gh1.jpg
h(remove space)ttp://s4.postimg.org/sutewzpv0/gh2.jpg
h(remove space)ttp://s4.postimg.org/qoz42hmek/gh3.jpg

Your blood sugar dropped to low after your hgh injection. Those are all symptoms of low blood sugar

what do I have to do next time? I am afraid that this is gonna happen again tomorrow morning...

The only thing that I probably did differently other then upping the dose from 2iu to 5iu was not eating enough yesterday (only got 3 meals in, when I usually get 5-6) could that be a problem since I also didn't have many complex carbs yesterday?

Going hypo you feel like you are about do die...sweating uncontrollably and very weak,tired about to lose conciousness (I didn't shake much but was about to just before I started eating fruit,sugar).
I will wait for more opinions...

Just lower your dose to 3iu and start keeping dextrose tabs close by. If you don't feel low BG symptoms tomorrow, try upping your hgh then.

Just lower your dose to 3iu and start keeping dextrose tabs close by. If you don't feel low BG symptoms tomorrow, try upping your hgh then.

will buy some today just in case...
btw this is how one can become diabetic, create insulin sensitivity etc? I doubt one can through such a scary experience without any sides effects.. right?

FOUND THIS EXPLANATION....EXPERIENCED MEMBERS PLEASE CONFIRM...

"The HGH itself causes all of your cells to be resistant to the effects of insulin for a window after the injection. That being the case, your body isn't in a very good spot to reduce your blood glucose levels if you eat a bunch of carbs or if your liver dumps a bunch of glucose around that window of time.
The flip-side of this though is that HGH will act on the liver, and the liver in turn will secrete some IGF-1. That presence of IGF-1 will have the effect of lowering your blood-sugar through its own action and the fact that it has somewhat of an affinity for insulin receptors, and it will increase sensitivity to insulin.
In everyone the balance of these two actions acts differently. In many folks, you will have to really watch your carb intake around injection time to avoid some soaring blood glucose numbers and a nice case of insulin resistance over time. In other folks, your blood glucose levels never soar ... in fact you fight hypo due to the action of HGH on the liver and the big secretion of IGF-1 from same. Still others seem to fall somewhere in the middle."

DO I go hypo due to the action of HGH on the liver and the big secretion of IGF-1?

What should I do to avoid this tomorrow?

U woke up empty stomach after a night fast & so ur blood sugar was already low add to that hgh that contributed to such symptoms.
Take a good night protein rich meal with some complex carbs before bed.
This way when u wake next morning u can minimize low blood sugar symptoms & as jb said carry some glucose/dextrose tabs & pop them to combat such symptoms in future .

FOUND THIS EXPLANATION....EXPERIENCED MEMBERS PLEASE CONFIRM...

"The HGH itself causes all of your cells to be resistant to the effects of insulin for a window after the injection. That being the case, your body isn't in a very good spot to reduce your blood glucose levels if you eat a bunch of carbs or if your liver dumps a bunch of glucose around that window of time.
The flip-side of this though is that HGH will act on the liver, and the liver in turn will secrete some IGF-1. That presence of IGF-1 will have the effect of lowering your blood-sugar through its own action and the fact that it has somewhat of an affinity for insulin receptors, and it will increase sensitivity to insulin.
In everyone the balance of these two actions acts differently. In many folks, you will have to really watch your carb intake around injection time to avoid some soaring blood glucose numbers and a nice case of insulin resistance over time. In other folks, your blood glucose levels never soar ... in fact you fight hypo due to the action of HGH on the liver and the big secretion of IGF-1 from same. Still others seem to fall somewhere in the middle."

DO I go hypo due to the action of HGH on the liver and the big secretion of IGF-1?

What should I do to avoid this tomorrow?

This won't always happen. I use igf and you can get hypo feelings with it but it's rare. Like I said, keep some dextrose on you at all times and just pop a few tabs if you feel the symptoms. I've even got the hypo feeling from using peptides. It probably happened because of your dramatic leap from 2iu to 5iu

I forgot to mention 1 thing..

I read that " When you reconstitute your HGH (or what you think is HGH) you need to watch how it dissolves when it comes into contact with the water. Does it disappear instantly? If so then I doubt very much that you have HGH, what you want to be seeing are a few white flakes at the bottom of the vial which remain, you then need to gently swirl the bottle around until the disappear, this could take 30 seconds or more and is a very good indicator that what you have is real HGH "

I am sure it is not HCG, however isn't it strange that when I mix the water with the Gh powder, it instantly turn into crystal CLEAR solution!
No bumps, no 20-30sec to dissolve ! Is this a huge indicator that what I have been injecting into my body is not HGH?

... If you had some low BG symptoms, I'd say it's GH. They don't freeze dry insulin to my knowledge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom