Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren,Test,HGH,Peptides & Diet/Cardio Help!!!

MrGuns

Im Guessing my bodyfat is between 18-22%,34 years old,256.7 lbs in am - im a very estrogen filled person my whole life. i bloat easily...pics on here are not what i look like now and i can show them to anyone that wants to see but im not posting them up right yet.

:evil: Currently Just starting(4 days)
1) tren ace EOD 100MG
2) test Enanthate 100mg week
3) taking 2iu'sHGH in morning
4) peptides - for 3 weeks prior ive been running ghrp-2(150mcg)/cjc-1293(100mcg) shoit 3x daily,sometimes 4 and a ghrp-6/cjc shot before bed...i'm sure this is keeping a ton of weight on me:worried:
im ceasing the daily ghrp/cjc shots to see if that drops some wight
5)igf-lr3 40mcg x 4 times a week about 2 weeks worth left
6) I have Letro and arimidex but not sure which to use so stupidly i use one or the other every 3rd day,i know....but like i said im a bit messed up here.

I'd like to lose 40lbs of fat and get down to around 210-220

Diet:
e
wake up do hgh shot 2iu's

30 mins later 2 scoops nitro-tech(which im not buying again)makes my stomach go nuts-lactose probably and soy,3/4-1cup oats,banana or pineapple mango chunks,5g creatine,multivitamin

15 mins later fiber supplement

pre workout: powerade zero,2 scoops extreme shock pre-workout
post workout immediate ghrp-2/cjc shot
10 mins later igf-lr3 40mcg bilaterally
10 mins after that i drink 2 gatorade "recover" drinks carbs/protein --15g/15g each

30 mins later 6oz ground turkey/8oz yams
2 hours later 6oz ground turkey/bag of frozen spinach
3 hours later same meal as previous
2 hours later dinner either 8-10 oz fish or 6-8 oz lea nbeef or 8 oz chicken and some vegetables

I Cheat at night quite a bit and im sure that will also be another 500-1000 calories. So I'm SERIOUS now and no more playing. Id really loe some help

CARDIO last week i did a session everyday,this week once :mad: not good.
More confusion though about length and type of cardio best for me.I CANT BREATHE FOR SHIT ON TREN. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP. ANYTHING ELSE NEEDED LET ME KNOW.

Also have roxylean fatburners and clen but im sweating like a mutha already...whjat to do

Not to mention on ALL of this... i dont feel that good. i feel run down,tired(especially from gh) dont know if that helps.

oops i didnt mention training. 4-5 days with weights train everything once aweek except arms/calves 2x a week currently
generalkly will do a high volume workout with various rep ranges or heavy lower volume with different intensity techniques...

Dont spend all that money on gear and cheat bro... Buckle down... Stay away from the clen unless your gonna use T3... Cardio i would keep to about 20 minutes per day on the bike.... Thats all im saying.... Im not commenting on your cycle tho... i think you need to get you BF down before cycling.... And thats a hellacious stack... I would run the Arimidex at .5mg EOD, and only use the letro at signs of gyno or prolactin...What do you think that 210 will net you... Have you had skin folds done to know exactly what your BF is... 18-22, im saying 25%....

No I havent had skin fold calipers in a while. Im not sure what you mean by what will 210 net me??

And as for burnthiscorpse instead of just dropping an opinion maybe you could tell me your experience. What you did...etc...im not pretending to know everything. And as for the 100mg a week im just doing an hrt dose. As for gear I think people do way too much anyways and ive had much success at this dose previously but im just not responding the same now. And im using the gear to "help" because as of lately when im "off" I just seem to look fat and soft despite my efforts. Add in sloppy eating and I guess thats why im at where im at. Not to mention the ED sides.

And i will take your advice and run the adex as you said johnnyboy....

so where do I go from here??
Like cardio amount and type im lost obviously,
Im trying to keep cals around 2500 on training days and 2000 on Non...

I think the test at 100 is okay (but I would maybe do it every 4-5 days) as GH w/o test is a waste (IMHO). The tren, well, granted the androgens bind to fat but the adverse affect on your ability to do cardio may actually result in less fat loss (but who know).

can't speak to the Peptides--not a clue.

may want to watch the clen--I would bet your BP is through the roof

change-up training to HITT.

and as you already know cheating at night is about the worst thing possible (trust me, I share the problem but once you do something for about 21 days it becomes a habit so you should be able to control it)--but is may be harder as GH can play with insulin & thyroid a bit (I think-not sure so you should check with GH bros--may want to see about OTC support for this so it does not exacerbate the night hunger)

Ok yes it is mostly diet and cardio advice. Fuck the sauce we dont even.have to talk about it...210 would net me 8-10 percent id guess...who knows. Ive stopped peps now for 2 days and I feel a bit better. Im not touching the clen....

Hiit for 20 or 30?

Top Bottom