x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

GW and Clen

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about GW and Clen within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hello everyone. Just finished my first cycle of clen, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. About to start again and planning to do 1 week on 1 week off since in the previous cycle I saw the most results and felt the effects in the first week and minimal in the second week even with slowly upping dose. I just purchased GW1516 that I would like to start using, is is okay to run this with the clen? I'd prefer to use what I have instead of purchasing more product but if I need to add 1 more in I'm open to

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: GW and Clen

GW and Clen

Hello everyone.

Just finished my first cycle of clen, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. About to start again and planning to do 1 week on 1 week off since in the previous cycle I saw the most results and felt the effects in the first week and minimal in the second week even with slowly upping dose.

I just purchased GW1516 that I would like to start using, is is okay to run this with the clen? I'd prefer to use what I have instead of purchasing more product but if I need to add 1 more in I'm open to that as well. How much of this would I run? In ML please!

Goal is to cut to 135 from 158 lifting 6x per week and cardio 4-6 times per week. End goal would be beginning of November.

Re: GW and Clen

Im not a fan of GW but have you considered running ketotifen with your clomid? The exact thing you had happen, the drop in effectiveness in week2, could be avoided with its use. You cold also not do the 2on/2off with ketotifen. You could run clomid for 8 straight weeks by taking 1mg of ketotifen , at night, before bed. As far as GW I just havent found it to be effective. For me it did nothing a all and my friends who have used it the only benefit they have reported is an endurance increase which fir me isnt that significant. Maybe someone that has had some success with it can chime in.

Re: GW and Clen

Quote Quote posted by Jimmyinkedup View Post
    Im not a fan of GW but have you considered running ketotifen with your clomid? The exact thing you had happen, the drop in effectiveness in week2, could be avoided with its use. You cold also not do the 2on/2off with ketotifen. You could run clomid for 8 straight weeks by taking 1mg of ketotifen , at night, before bed. As far as GW I just havent found it to be effective. For me it did nothing a all and my friends who have used it the only benefit they have reported is an endurance increase which fir me isnt that significant. Maybe someone that has had some success with it can chime in.
    Sorry I meant to say keto with your clen, not clomid!!