Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fucked up powder

You could also do a liquid measure. If you're doing a large volume at a time you could place a resovoire on the digitals. Zero them out. Melt your test-e down just warm enough to where it's toally liquid.
Use a 10 ml. syringe and draw up the liquid and add into the resovoire until your digitals read where you need to be.

Check it out....Test E is not liquid at room temp....but it does have a low melting point. If it's in a plastic baggie...throw that SOB in the fucking freezer for an hour. Once it hardens, scrape or peel it from the baggie and directly into a cooking vessel of your choosing. The shit is still good man......don't waste it.

:Chef::tuc:

I just find out that the melting point for the Test-E is between 34-39 ºC that is something like 90-100F the stuff never was exposed to such temperature, thats the wierd part of this, the temperature never went more that 75F i beginning to think that it was not Test

I just find out that the melting point for the Test-E is between 34-39 ºC that is something like 90-100F the stuff never was exposed to such temperature, thats the wierd part of this, the temperature never went more that 75F i beginning to think that it was not Test

Pics please. If that is allowed....or PM me a pic.

I posted the pics, check this thread in the page 2

Looks fine....you can do one of two things...freeze it and scrape it out...or heat it and cut the corner over the vessel in which you will be cutting it in....I vote for the heating.....good luck....you should be fine.

LOL test e is not liquid at room temp. And yea place that in the fridge for a bit and see if it turns to a play dough type.

yea that guy just enjoys talking down to ppl

there are other boards where meat heads sit around talkin bout who's dick is bigger just be cause they know the melting point of test e powder. which they prob read on the same board anyway. obviously he has no clue. since test e comes in powder form then obviously its not a liquid at room temp.

what prob happened is wherever this guy had it stored it prob got a little warm and melted a bit then cooled back down.

anyway yes it does have a low melting point though.

Top Bottom