Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

front load for test....

eastarr69

out of curiosity, should i front load a gram of omna for the first week with my dbol...i can still tak another 500 mg shot tomorrow if so...

E

...thanks bro...so on my 500 mg week ruin, should i do 250 and skip and then 250 or should i run 500 at once once a week...i just want to get a kick start for next week...

E

I would just start doing your omnas EOD for a "frontload" and then shot 1 amp on Mon and thursday for 500mg a week

thanks bro...250 tomorrow and 250 on sunday...then amp on tuesday(begins my cycle day) and amp on friday....sounds kosher...thanks bro...

E

I mean no disrespect to anyone who loves front loading. I just front-loaded several drugs and I will not do it again. It was a waste of gear. Maybe it was just me. The theory sounds good, but for me it did nothing.

The omnas and sust need to be hit eod for best results. If this is your first cycle that will be entirely too much test to start off.

Good luck.

Any others...it is nearing time for my shot if i am going to front load and this is not my first cycle, just first in about a year....

E

I did an OMNA cycle a few months back. It was my first TEST cycle, but, not my first AS cycle. I did 1 amp (250mg) EOD for the first 3 weeks and then went to 3 amps per week, then 2 amps. I didn't gain very well off the cycle, lasted 9 weeks. Only gained 8 pounds, I could have gained that with Creatine...Now, my eating may not have been optimal, but I think its a good idea to go EOD at least for the first week, as OMNA long acting esters take at least 3 weeks to kick in.

Top Bottom