Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

front load for test....

Well, I'm no expert, take what I say with a HUGE grain of salt. I can only tell you what my experience was with OMNA. One of the more exerienced guys on this board could give you more of a clearer answer, LAWNSAVER, is very good at explaining test esters IMO.

Just curious of the benefits of front loading a longer ester?

I can understand if it was fast acting like Tren or dBol, but u will be on week 3 when it kicks in anyways, so it just seems like a waste of gear imo...maybe im missing something here

Johnny Cut said:
Just curious of the benefits of front loading a longer ester?

I can understand if it was fast acting like Tren or dBol, but u will be on week 3 when it kicks in anyways, so it just seems like a waste of gear imo...maybe im missing something here

The idea that it takes three weeks to "kick in" is total myth and bullshit. However it may take several weeks to build to peak levels. The reason for the frontload is to achieve peak levels sooner.

dont know myself...guess that is why the post....maybe so that when it kicks, it kicks hard...in case the system breaks it down a bit...dunno...lets wait to see...usually the big boys with the pharmacology info get in here later in the day...

E

Triple J said:

The idea that it takes three weeks to "kick in" is total myth and bullshit. However it may take several weeks to build to peak levels. The reason for the frontload is to achieve peak levels sooner.

Couldn't have said it better.......

Andy

So basically,

the whole point of frontloading is to achieve the peak faster...if that is so then what are the benefits of it when running a longer cycle where u will see the peak eventualy...jus curious, thanks brohams

thanks all...get it to peak...then maintain that peak i would assume with the rest of the cycle....thanks again...

E

Top Bottom