Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Time Cycle Recommendations

doitup

Hey guys, I am gonna do my first cycle very soon. However I am new to all this so I was wondering if anyone had any specific recommendations for me. Basically, I am 5'10", 190lbs, 15%body fat. All I really want is to get cut up. A little gain in mass would be good as well, but mostly I just want the shredded body. I've heard a Deca/Winny cycle may be the best thing for me but I was wondering what you guys thought. Also, are there any additional supplements I can take to help with the acne and other side effects? Thanks for your help fellas.

This is my current cycle:

Sust 500mg/wk 1-9
Winny 50mg/ED 1-6
Anavar 40mg/ED 7-12
Phosphagen throughout
and arimidex throughout at .25mg/ED

If you try this you should put on some good mass, while cutting off some bf!

Should be minimal side effects:
arimidex, winny, and anavar should take care of the water retention and gyno. Acne could be a problem, but I have dry skin anyways, so I don't think it will.

I'm also taking 1000mg milk thistle and primrose ED for my liver, because winny and anavar are both liver toxic. I will be taking clomid in weeks 15-17.

Let me know if you need any more info. PM or e-mail me if you want!

B-10

Yeah he is right (once again!:D ) You gotta do alot of research on this shit before you jump into it. AS is nothing to take lightly!

You will get alot of good info and help here, but in the end what you put in your body is totally up to you!

You will often get alot of contradicting info. you need to do research on your own and take everyone's advice into acount and then decide on what's best for you!

BTW, welcome bro!:beer:

B-10

If you want to harden up you have several choices. If you are going to use test, which I recommend you will need and anti-estrogen like arimidex to combat water retention. Stack test at around 500mg per week for weeks 1-10, equipoise at around 400mg per week for weeks 1-10, and winstrol at 50mg per day for weeks 5-10. This will harden you up pretty well. You should also look into fina (trenbelone acetate). This will also harden you up and add some mass. Good luck.

Top Bottom