Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle PCT Confusion

suburbanhub

I have been reading all the boards here and other sources on the web for some time now, but still find myself a bit uncertain about how to structure my PCT. First of all, it will be my first ever cycle, 8 weeks or Sus250-- 250mg per week. I am 33, 6'3, 187 lbs, training for 2 years. My diet is very clean, high calories/high protien, high carbs on certain days.

Now, with most subjects on here, I have read alot and generally formed my own opinion about the topic. However, when it comes to PCT, especially since Im a first timer, I dont know what to think at this point. It seems to be a balance of half and half. It is my opinion that if I had to choose between Clomid and Nolvadex, Id choose the Nolva. These two are the most readily available to me. I have also been reading alot about HCG, but I cannot seem to find any. So, it looks like this time I am limited to the following: Clomid, Nolva, and any OTC supplements out there. With that said, I ask this question:

First time Sus/8 wks-- Should I have Clomid and Nolva on hand? Or just Nolva ? I know this topic has been beaten into the ground, but I just had to post my own story here and get some feedback before I take this initial step into anabolics.

I would like to append my post with the following question as well.

Is the liquid Clomid/Nolva from ancillaryguys.com as good as some actual pharmacy tabs I might could get mail order? Has anyone ever bought from ancillaryguys and pleased with the product? It would be my first order and I want to make sure its the real deal, and Im not just taking sugar water, hehe.

ancill guys are a good company and they def dont want to fuck 1 person over for a few bucks and then demolish thier credibilty. as far as pct just do the standard therapy as Dr.JMW supplies us with, hcg,nolv and clomid if you used alot of gear and for a long duration

Top Bottom