Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle guidance for TRT patient

Generally you will notice burning and soreness far before any actual tissue formation. It's also a good idea to feel and inspect the area and know exactly what is there from time to time.

I only advocate using AI's and other ancillaries as needed and not from the get go.

But yes when symptoms arise you can use either an AI or a SERM or both. Keep in mind it isn't always estrogen that causes gyno but the sensitivity of certain receptors to the estrogen.

3 Ways to combat GYNO imo, Lower estrogen, block estrogen receptors, or increase androgens.

So how is it that people let it get out of control and get lumps other than not having an AI on hand? Seems like the warning signs happen way before and one would have adequate time to correct it.

All I will have on hand is an AI and was hoping that would be sufficient, adex to be exact.

No idea, either they don't have a good sense of their own body or maybe the drugs they are using are bunk, it can even be the protocol they use is weak.

It can be many things, and in general that's why a lot of people say use AI's from day 1, not really a good idea but a little more idiot proof per se.

So how is it that people let it get out of control and get lumps other than not having an AI on hand? Seems like the warning signs happen way before and one would have adequate time to correct it.

All I will have on hand is an AI and was hoping that would be sufficient, adex to be exact.
I wrote about this yesterday. Instead of taking an AI in case they wait until they have a problem - it's crazy

I wrote about this yesterday. Instead of taking an AI in case they wait until they have a problem - it's crazy

I can't tell if this statement was sarcastic...
When you say "until they have a problem", are you implying when the lump is already formed that they try and correct it? Or "until they have a problem" as in even the early warning signs of elevated e2 (ie; excessive bloat, elevated BP, flushing, night sweats, anxiety, etc...?
I would imagine the latter being easy to correct before it REALLY gets out of control with an AI, no?

In the long run, its better to use the least amount of drugs possible. Just understand the risks and benefits and decide for yourself.

AI's have a negative impact on cholesterol and arterial stiffness, those 2 factors alone are enough for me to not touch them unless absolutely needed.

But everyone is different, so listen to your body and adjust as needed.

Top Bottom