Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle, fgts

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOOBphaggot

50 mg/day of Turinabol for 7 weeks
20 mg/day of Nolvadex for 4 weeks PCT

Thoughts? Should I take the 50 mg in one go or spread it out through the day?
I'm healthy, normal body fat, not a teenager and so on.

Also, when I go to the doctor, what should I get checked out?

Turinabol has a shorter half life, around 16 hours. You will want to take doses throughout the day because of this to keep blood levels stable.

You are going to want to work on your PCT a little bit. Clomid is a much better option than Novla for a SERM. Also may want to add an AI during PCT to help keep an estrogen rebound in check. Forma Stanza is a great option because it also has test boosting properties. Adding a Natural Test booster also wouldn't hurt.

ummm what are your stats...age, BF, weight...etc.etc....etc....and have you done ANY research at all??? bcs if you have you would/should know that Nolva is garbage.

ummm what are your stats...age, BF, weight...etc.etc....etc....and have you done ANY research at all??? bcs if you have you would/should know that Nolva is garbage.
how so? and how would nolva work after a 7 week cycle of anavar 50 mg/day?

stats:
height: 6 ft 3.5 inches
weight: 210 lbs
BF: like 20 %, I reckon
440 lb deadlift, 320 lb squat, girly bench

Nolva is used best to stop gyno.. and that is about it. It doesn't restore HPTA levels at all.. which is kind of what you are trying to do with a PCT. And if you plan on using Nolva alone.. have fun trying to have sex.. at least if you're into that kind of thing.

Your body fat is way to high to even think about doing a cycle I think u needa start in the kitchen mate and besides this looks terrible needs a lot of work...

"obsessed is what the lazy call the motivated"

Diet... Get to 15% or lower then try again but right now you should be learning about all the compounds u are or want to run so u know what to expect and learn about pct. that's the most important part of a cycle. Learn about ai's serms suicide aromatase inhibitors test boosters bridging Gyno and beginning of Gyno. Read the stickys ask questions blah blah blah ect ect ect. Just research my man. But this cycle needs to start in the kitchen. Bf is just too high. Settin yourself up for a bad out come and the bf is so high u won't see what your building. It will all be covered up in fat. No offense. Just bein honest.

when you have high body fat and use AAS it can become counter productive as the organ strain and RBC issues start causing a domino effect of side effects.

if you just want to be strong and don't want to bodybuild.. and aren't willing to change your diet .. then use supplements instead and the buffet table to get stronger that way. AAS should only be used by health adult men.

maybe you aren't 20% body fat though, why don't you put up a pic if you don't know for sure

Spoonfeeding time is it ?
choo choo....open wide , here comes the train .:faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom