Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
okay
i will start my cycle this week
it will consist of
Test e 500 mg/week for 4 weeks
dianabol 30 mg/day for 6 weeks
N2guard as a cycle support from day 1 through post
nolvadex 2 weeks of pct

I will post pictures of before and after and a review of my cycle
if there's any suggestion or advice please let me know!

Test for only four weeks??? Still gonna use that pct after everyone told you not to??? Wtf

This is not looking good at all lol

Ok, seriously need to research A LOT MORE! Dbol should really be run for 4 weeks. Test e should be run for 10-12 weeks, not four! It takes four weeks just to kick in lol. And seriously stop talking about nova, it sucks.

But honestly, you don't need dbol or test at your size. You need to eat and train. 168 is very small and getting any smaller would just make you look like a little boy. Work on gaining 10 or 15 pounds and then ask about aas.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

I would drop the dbol. I tried it one time when I was in college. Yea, I blew up from it. But damn man... Its some tough stuff. And basically u won't keep any of what you see. Especially if you don't do everything right.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

okay
i will start my cycle this week
it will consist of
Test e 500 mg/week for 4 weeks
dianabol 30 mg/day for 6 weeks
N2guard as a cycle support from day 1 through post
nolvadex 2 weeks of pct

I will post pictures of before and after and a review of my cycle
if there's any suggestion or advice please let me know!

No No No.

Listen take some advice but if you're going to do it regardless i'd probably say -

Test e - 500mg/ew 10wks.
Dbol - 30mg/ed - 4wks.
Get some clomid for PCT.

I spent countless hours looking at different sites on the internet and asked many of my friends who have done AAS before... people's opinions changes every time... Some say clomid, others nolva, nolva + clomid and others say unleashed...
i did my research and i have tried clomid before...and its shit! gave me mutant pimples..
The best pct depends really on personal opinion.

DONT WRITE ANYTHING IF YOU ARE GOING TO SAY READ MORE AND NOT GIVING ANY USEFUL ADVICE!!!!!

now in the other hand, thanks to the people who gave me constructive criticism and at least gave me some hints, useful info or ideas.

I will do more research to find different cycles for test e and dianabol

how about this cycle?

test e - 500mg/ew 10wks. (week 1- 10)
Dbol - 30mg/ED - 5wks. (week 1-5)
N2guard - 8 wks. (week 2-9)
pct: Nolva - 2 wks. (week 12-14)

how about this cycle?

Dbol - 30mg/ED - 5wks. (week 1-5)
N2guard - 8 wks. (week 2-9)
pct: Nolva - 2 wks. (week 12-14)

Listen up junior..... Nolvadex is fucking garbage? Why? It has a laundry list of side effects. The best one is that it can give you blood clots in the legs/lungs. Guess what AAS does? It increases blood volume and in most cases blood viscosity. Does that soound like a good combination? Does it? Thicker and more blood combined with a drug that can cause blood clots? Use your fucking head. That not enough?
Do you understand that your body NEEDS estrogen? Estrogen balances everything. It lubes our joints. it keeps us from feeling like shit. Nolvadex will kill all of it. Sound like a good idea?
So your going to take NO HCG or an equivilent right....and have nuts the size of raisins. Then your going to go into PCT with raisin nuts that are shut off. Now your going to take nolva and kill all your estrogen. Great fucking idea. What does nolva do to help turn your natural test production back on? Oh yeah...NOTHING. So on top of feeling like shit because you will have no natural test booster happening your going to make yourself feel even worse by murdering all your estrogen. Smart. Then...your going to ask your raisin nuts to magically on their own...somehow turn themselves back on after they magically come back to full size.....because you didnt help them with HCG or an equivilent.
You have no idea wtf your talking about. You want to listen to these fucking morons on other boards that your reading then fine. Enjoy yourself. You want to run a proper PCT that will let you retain the most gains AND not make you feel like dog shit?

1) You need a natty test booster. I would recommend Phyto347 cause it works. But it has magically tripled in price. So you'll have to find another one.

2) you need HCG or Hcgenerate they do the same thing. So your nuts can be full size going into PCT. Do you understand that its a thousand times easier for your nuts to start working again when they are FULL SIZE!!

3) Running something to increase your free test levels. Like Unleashed. Yes its a supp. It works. How do i know? I use it. I dont sell it, buy it wherever the fuck you want.

4) HMG. Read about it. If you can get it it will be a big big weapon in a very successful PCT

5) DAA.... Some guys love it. If you want to run it then read about it and run it.

6) clomid. if you dont like it...leave it out. Your not missing anything.

7) something to control estrogen during the first week or two on PCT. COntrol...NOT KILL. Arimidex at .25mg EOD or E3D. That would be my last choice. Aromasin would be a better choice. Or you could go with Forma...its natty but it works.

You dont even make any mention of having an AI on hand incase you bloat or get gyno symptoms while on cycle. Piss poor planning. Oh and guess what....the PCT is going to cost alot more than the cycle. I would bet thats a big factor in you wanting to run a shitty PCT is it not? Thats usually the case.

You really need to get your shit together before you get into this cycle or you may as well throw it in the garbage.

Thank you for all the information about a good pct
I will drop the nolva and try clomid again since is easier for my to purchase and add hcg before pct
i have to admit this cycle is costing a lot of money( around 500$)

What do you guys think about this cycle? hopefully is better

Dbol - 30mg/ED - 6 wks. (week 1-6)
N2guard - 8 wks.(week 2-9) cycle support
HCGenerate - 2 wks (week 10 - 12) before pct
PCT: clomid - 2 wks. (week 12-14)

Any suggestion?

Top Bottom