Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle with decadurabolin + sustanon is a crazy idea?

Fabry91

Like the title say... Make the first cycle of my life with decadurabolin and sustanon together is a bad idea?
Reading on internet is not raccomended.. But i can't understand why.

The cycle that i want run is:

monday: sustanon 1 ml (250mg/ml)
thursday: decadurabolin 1 ml (250mg/ml)

This is the cycle to run for 7 weeks.

it's really a bad idea guys?

waiting for experiences and advices.

thanks,

Fabry.

Here is a good video for you to watch on how to properly run a first steroid cycle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

First, a testosterone dosage of 250mg/week is around a TRT dosage of testosterone. You aren't going to notice much from that for a steroid cycle. Second, 7 weeks is not a lot of time. 10-12 weeks is optimal for a first steroid cycle. Building muscle is a slow process. Even with AAS assistance. The longer the drugs are in your body, the more time they will have to work. Finally, there are no support supplements in your steroid cycle. You need to include an AI (like aromasin) to keep estrogen in the low-normal range to prevent estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle. It's very similar to an 18 year old having their first drink. A single drink really hits them because they have never drank before. However, a more experienced drinker would need much more alcohol to get the same effect.
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]

This sport is all about progression. It's a marathon. You want to start slowly and work your way up. You always want to grow on the least amount of drugs possible so you have room to get more aggressive on cycles later on. By starting slow you leave 'all your aces in the hole' and will be able to make progressive gains for a long time.

Run test + deca for a second steroid cycle.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone 500mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

[/FONT]

What said Muskate is right and then deca is a long ester so woulb be useless to run it for 7 weeks. You will gain more on 500mg test a week.

Several issues. First of all 7 weeks is way too short. Deca needs 10 weeks, but 12 is better. Second, sust is a mix of short and long esters. Therefore should be inj at least twice a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. 7 weeks is too short
2. running deca for the first time wouldnt be the smartest choice
3. dosages are wayy too low
4. you would need aromasin and caber
5. also think of pct first

deca is one of the safest steroids out there to use. ironically it is safer than using testosterone. yet if you read forums guys tell people to use test over deca. the reason for this is deca converts to DHN in the body which and it also has a very long ester attached to it.. both issues are problematic to new users.

and even experienced guys don't understand how to properly run deca

so it boils down to a lack of knowledge on how to run these compounds.. even using just test you can run into major problems with estrogen

Like I think everybody say to use test only...
So now I can't understand why my trainer have told to me to do a similar cycle... also if I think that in Italy our use of aas is different... for example here it'S suggest to do short cycle.. max 8 weeks...

Like I think everybody say to use test only...
So now I can't understand why my trainer have told to me to do a similar cycle... also if I think that in Italy our use of aas is different... for example here it'S suggest to do short cycle.. max 8 weeks...

An 8 week cycle would be good if using the test prop and NPP instead of deca. But if you look at half life's and build up times. Some esters need longer time to run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would continue to research these compounds. Deca is not something that should be run for 7 weeks. That to me is a red flag.

Like the title say... Make the first cycle of my life with decadurabolin and sustanon together is a bad idea?
Reading on internet is not raccomended.. But i can't understand why.

The cycle that i want run is:

monday: sustanon 1 ml (250mg/ml)
thursday: decadurabolin 1 ml (250mg/ml)

This is the cycle to run for 7 weeks.

it's really a bad idea guys?

waiting for experiences and advices.

thanks,

Fabry.[/QUOTE

Okay, old man rant right here...

What ever happened to doing a couple of D-bol a day for a few weeks as a first cycle? If you're a serious bodybuilder and have been doing everything you can to grow, you'll be ECSTATIC over the results you get from that.

But if you're a lazy fuck who doesn't real train seriously, I guess the Deca/sus stack is as good as any.

Old man out.

Top Bottom