Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fina,test,dbol,mass gaining cycle help??

jp2879

ok been reading up on fina and real interested ,,,was planning on changing my cycle to fina ,dbol,and test,,,,,,,,,thinking about 12 week cycle dbol 50mg week 1-6 ,,,,,test 600 mg week 1-12 frontloading week one and two 1000mg ,,,,fina 150 mg eod week 1-10 ,,,,,,,,,,,im 5'10 about 185 pounds what can i excpect to gain on something like this ,,,,please help with cycle,,,,,,any suggestions are appreciated will be taking clomid at end of cycle,,,,any sugg with nova as well will have on hand,,,,,thnx guys

ouch..

What is your cycle history bro? Not many replies for ya until others can know more about you. How long have you been using gear? This all matters a lot.

Based on your question and post history, I would say your new here with gear. I would not front load yet. I would not go over 400mg of test in the beginning at all and dbol at 50mg? Have you used it before? If not, then I would drop that to 25mg ED for 4 weeks and see how your body reacts prior to jumping into 50mg.

Do yourself a HUGE favor and read the sticky from ...realgains
http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=188180

I was about the same exact size as you my last cycle which was tren,test, anadrol. Bumpo is right on the money outlining your cycle. He went light on the doses though because he doenst know your training history, age , ect. Depending on the test you have i would skip the frontload it never really works for me just wastes gear that i would rather use at the end to solidify gains. But if you have extra then go for it. If you have a cycle under your belt then id run test at 500, dbol at 30-35 e.d. and tren 75 e.d. I was 190 with 2 cycles and ran 750 test, 50dbol ed and 75 tren e.d. and it wasnt much different of an outcome than the cycle i outlined for you that i did about a year ago. Next time let everyone know age and shit so you can get a more refined answer .. Good luck.....eat like a mofo and keep protein high

Assuming your dossage is on par with your experience, I would run more test and less dbol, but that's me. Be prepared to lift smart as your strength will go off the hook (injury prone), back pumps could become an issue.

bumpo said:
Hey DEEZ where teh same build after 2 cycles how did you gain after your third whata re you at now bodyweight and BF%

just curious bro

What up Bumpo. Im 195 right now. I always have a low bf due to fast metabolism. I prolly couldnt get above 9% bf if i tried. I guess right now im about 7 ish. Fina really keeps me cut up. My third cycle i only was able to keep about 10 pounds. I was up maybe 20 but partied to much and fucked off to much when i was off. Im out of that shit now. I have trouble gaining weight of course so i noticed that the more cycles i have done the harder i have to work to make gains. Thats common knowledge though. Just make sure on your next cycle you get serious as fuck bro. Or you wont grow. Id say my first to cycles i thought i knew what, when, and how to eat and get big. I didnt know shit though. Let me know how you make out bro. Peace

deez whats your height?

im 5'8 195, just curious what your diet is like while on Fina,

in May Im doin

Test 750mg 1-12
dbol 50mg 1-5
tren 75 ed 9-16

I am on a 8 week "spring break cycle" now, just trying to rip on up before I go on break, just test and tren

anyways, bumpo is right on the money with that cycle

Whats up bro. I am 5'11. Where youy headed for spring break? Im going to st petersburg. I have to be there to attend a wedding last week of may. Anyways, my diet was mostly fish, chicken and beef. Eating lots of lean ground beef seems to work well. I also consume a gallon of milk a day and 3-4 protein drinks a day. Try to get my protein around 400 g per day. I am getting ready to start insulin in 2 days so we'll see how that goes. Im real amped about that. Your cycle looks good JC. I had good luck with that. Strength through the roof. bench went from around 300 to 340-345. I was already cut but it shreaded me even more. Good luck bro........How did your cutter go?

Top Bottom