Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fina shots hurt!

DYNO

Hey guys....just wondering if anyone else has this problem?

I made fina with a's kit and it came out good...But I seem to have these hard lumps where I inject. I message the site after I shoot.

i was wondering if i boil it again it would change the consistancy of it so it wouldnt hurt so bad.

Thanks

injection is not that painfull. Pain comes after that.

the hard lumps will go away in a week or so.
The main key for Tren is to rotate the injections.
You know, left - right, butt, delts, bi's tri's... wherever.

Does it happen every time?
I've had mostly pain free shots, but I did have one in the delt that hurt like a mofo for a couple of hours. I think its because I injected too fast, and moved the pin too much trying to aspirate.
I usually warm my solution a little and try to inject slowly.

Never tried fina before, but going to run it this summer.

Does anyone know if you mix the fina with another njectable in the syringe, will the knot dissipate faster? I'm personally hesitant ti shoot anywhere other than my delts and glutes.

Go slow! I took my first shoot on Fina Saturday morning. It was room temp and I shot it in my thigh. It took about 10 seconds for 1ml and had no lump and little pain. My leg did feel hot for about 10min and the sight was sore for about 2 hours (I only noticed it when I was thinking about it).

Top Bottom