Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

feel like shit on cycle, pls help

Lelya

Hello fellow forum members! Some years ago I haveused testosterone cycles, but with all the side effects (theheadaches were especially bad) I stopped using it. Now I think I amhealthier, so I am determined to finish the cycle completely, and Iwould like to use turinabol (40 mgs per day) and testosteroneenanthate (400 mgs per week). I took anavar for two weeks now, andtestosterone for one week. Again I feel very weak, have headaches,and I am all bloated. Again something has gone badly. What can I doto keep going with the cycle?

Are you using an AI? It sounds like it could be blood pressure issues (headache) which can be due to high estrogen. You need an AI when running aromatizing compounds.

Check out this video I made on how to stay side effect free and healthy while on a steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...upplements-stay-health-while-cycle-45316.html

In this video, Trevor Kouritzin discusses support supplements for the steroid user to stay healthy while on a cycle.

The first thing he talks about is the importance of an aromatize inhibitor (AI) to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. This will prevent side effects like gynecomastia, water retention and libido issues. The AI should be started on day 1 of the cycle and used throughout the entire cycle. Aromasin at 10mg every other day is a good dosage.

The second thing Trevor talks about is the importance of using an anti-prolactin drug whenever using a nandrolone (deca, npp) or nandrolone derivative (trenbolone). Cabergoline or pramipexole at 0.5mg every third day is a good dosage.

The third topic Trevor discusses is the benefit of using a good liver aid supplement like N2guard from n2bm.com when ever using oral steroids.

Finally, Trevor discusses blood pressure and cholesterol and stresses the importance of routinely checking both while on a steroid cycle. If either are significantly out of the normal range, Trevor urges you to book an appointment with your doctor and get him to write you a blood pressure and/or cholesterol medication prescription.

Sorry for the noob question - what is an AI? The one mentioned in trevor's article? How soon should I take it? I am using slow testosterone, so maybe a bit later?

Yes, it is exactly the one you should be using. Aromasin is the best AI, so I would recommend to go with it. You should be taking it from the first day of the cycle at 10 mgs EOD. Seems like you have too much of estrogen, since it has the side effect of increasing BP (aka headaches), and many other side effects at all. I am pretty sure that the AI will solve the problems, and you will be able to go on with the cycle.

Hello fellow forum members! Some years ago I haveused testosterone cycles, but with all the side effects (theheadaches were especially bad) I stopped using it. Now I think I amhealthier, so I am determined to finish the cycle completely, and Iwould like to use turinabol (40 mgs per day) and testosteroneenanthate (400 mgs per week). I took anavar for two weeks now, andtestosterone for one week. Again I feel very weak, have headaches,and I am all bloated. Again something has gone badly. What can I doto keep going with the cycle?
You're on a fairly low dose of test. You only get these headaches when on test?? As for the bloating, are you eating right? Even if you eat 100% clean if your carbs are too high you will bloat, depends of course on how your body reacts. Everyone is different. If your eating shit then that explains it. Alzo, are you on an ai? That can help a LOT with water retention, but the most important thing is DIET. Drop your carbs to 200 up protein to 250-300 fat like 50 grams. Do that for a month I garuntee you will no.longer be bloated. And add some sort of ai.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

I'm really sorry to the guy who suggested n2gaurd. I've studied this supplement it's an entirely worthless product, developed to take you money.

Sorry for the noob question - what is an AI? The one mentioned in trevor's article? How soon should I take it? I am using slow testosterone, so maybe a bit later?
An AI stops testosterone from converting test to estrogen. High estrogen can cause water retention so an ai should help. But again even on an ai, if I eat too many carbs or eat like shit you will still bloat. My ai of choice it letrozone, a LOT will disagree with this but I take a very, very small amount of letro 2 most 3 times a week and I have no problems. Letro is VERY strong it comes in 2.5mg dose, if you take 2.5mg you will crash your estro and cause other problems. When I say a small dose I'm talking maybe .5 of a 75mg. You can also use arimidex or stones in effectively.

Top Bottom