Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat gain while on sus & deca?

evissam

I am on week 3 of 8 of 500mg sus & 400mg deca. I have gone from 191 to 201 so far. I am pounding down calories & protein. My strength is starting to increase, but I feel like a pig. I think it is my biggest belly ever.

Should I not worry about it and just cut up after? Will the fat decrease as muscle mass increases? How about cardio while on a bulking cycle? Any advice would be very helpful. Thanks in advance.

What does your diet look like? Make sure that it is clean and free of salt.

Definitely add some cardio

Last edited:
My diet is very clean. No processed foods or salt. I am going to add cardio in the mornings 3x/week. It just feel fat. I do not have too much water retention. No puffiness in the face, just in my gut.

I just finished a sust/Eq cycle for 8 weeks and gained 25lbs I got the gut as well, I think if I would have done some cardio it wouldn't have been so bad but think about it, you're on a bulking cycle so that's bound to happen alot of it is water though, so when you get off
you'll loose it, I wouldn't worry about it too much,
bulk up as much as you can and then worry about cutting up....;)

In order to gain muscle you will need to take in an excess of calories. of course, that will also cause fat gain. It is a double edged sword. Cut afterwards.

That's what I thought. I always feel so much straonger whenI am carrying a few extra pounds. And I hate cardio. It will be very easy to skip it for a few extra weeks. Thanks.

Top Bottom