Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

everyones preferred acne remedy

trial0r

sup bros, i was wondering what you guys prefer to use for acne. now midway into a cycle of testoviron/deca/primo my back and chest acne is getting pretty harsh. ive been opn dynacin but it does little...so lets hear them =)

Benzoyl peroxide does nothing for me either. I switched Neutragena acne body wash with Salicylic acid and their body lotion and my acne has cleared up amazingly. I am very pleased with the results. I also bought some adult formula clearasil and I will add that on problem areas if needed.

i used minocine, differn. i have almost gottwn rid of al of it, and im on cycle,, i use differn twice a day and take 100mg minocine a day, also use somthing in the shower for acne,

tan if you can , and shower twice a day

i have also heard the drinking 1 tsp hydrogen peroxide in 16oz water helps. my friend did it and is still alive, and said he felt no discomfort.. and his acne did seem to clear up a bit..

try b5 also

i use the neutragena body wash and the neutragena foaming facial cleanser, i am extremely pleased with it.

Epson salt, but 2 cups salt in a dish of realy hot water let desolve a little bit then take a scrub brush and rob salt into zits, realy scrub them man dry those fuckers out, stings alot but oh well gets ride of them and keeps the oil off your skin do this twice a day man you should be fine if you can handle the sting:bawling:

also just read a day or 2 ago that you should put a cup of bleach into bath water will dry those bast@rds out. also tanning bed is supost to work well

Top Bottom