Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ Cycle with Low Dose of Test

I love EQ...600mg EW for 18 weeks was sweeeeeeeeeet! I ran 500mg of Test C though and yes could have ran it lower, which is what I am going to do on my upcoming blast...250mg Test E, Tren E, Mast E, and Primo.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I was set and ready to run this cycle in March:

1-16 test Enth 500mg/week
1-4 test Prop 100mg/EOD
1-16 EQ 600mg/week
11-18 Proviron 50mg/ED
11-16 HCG 500ius/week
17-18 HCG 1000ius/week
10-16 Anavar 60mg/ED
3-18 Aromasin 12.5mg/EOD

Now I'm reading a lot of posts suggesting lower dosages of Test E. I'm 32yrs 5'11 190lbs, been lifting for 10+ yrs, serious for the past 3. This will be my 2nd cycle. Would it be better to run for an extra few weeks at a lower dosage?

I was set and ready to run this cycle in March:

1-16 test Enth 500mg/week
1-4 test Prop 100mg/EOD
1-16 EQ 600mg/week
11-18 Proviron 50mg/ED
11-16 HCG 500ius/week
17-18 HCG 1000ius/week
10-16 Anavar 60mg/ED
3-18 Aromasin 12.5mg/EOD

Now I'm reading a lot of posts suggesting lower dosages of Test E. I'm 32yrs 5'11 190lbs, been lifting for 10+ yrs, serious for the past 3. This will be my 2nd cycle. Would it be better to run for an extra few weeks at a lower dosage?

Some will say you don't need to run test that high, but I did this same run...sure you didn't get this from me ;)...anyway it was great and gained 24 lbs from it...I also did Tbol the first 6 weeks along with the Test P 4 weeks, but your cycle will be a blast bro! What is your PCT for this? I would up the dose of Anavar to 80mg for last 2 weeks of the cycle and you can actually run it right up to PCT...so the two weeks you are waiting to start PCT after your last pins you will still be running the Var @ 80mg ED...make sense?

Yes, makes perfect sense. I was planning on running the HCG and proviron right up to PCT also. My PCT was going to be the standard:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Unleashed/Post Cycle Combo
Forma Stanzol
DAA Chews or powder

However the Unleashed/Post Cycle Combo are out of stock since I waited so long! So I'll most likely have to substitute that with Infusion/Forged Post Cycle.

Of the 26lbs you gained, how much we're you able to keep and did you experience much water weight while on cycle?

I was recovering from tendon issues in both my elbows and ran 200 mg of test cyp and 600mg of eq for 16 weeks. Only about 4-5 weeks of anxiety and by week 10 I was pain free. Now 8 weeks after the cycle I am incline benching 315 free bar and have minimal pain. And at 45 yo that isn't too shabby.
Was only of the best cycles I have run.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Last yr before I started my test/eq cycle I went on a diet, added lot more cardio, & went from 280 to 250. Then started taking 500 a week of test, and 400 a week of eq. For 15 weeks, Along with HCgenerate, finished up with my Pct. When I finished I added 18lbs of lean muscle back on, my libido was through the roof the whole cycle. And I'm still maintaining between 265-270. Loved it.

Yes, makes perfect sense. I was planning on running the HCG and proviron right up to PCT also. My PCT was going to be the standard:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Unleashed/Post Cycle Combo
Forma Stanzol
DAA Chews or powder

However the Unleashed/Post Cycle Combo are out of stock since I waited so long! So I'll most likely have to substitute that with Infusion/Forged Post Cycle.

Of the 26lbs you gained, how much we're you able to keep and did you experience much water weight while on cycle?

Water weight was controlled by AI, and still have all the gains.

Guys, just a reminder regarding high or low test: it's a matter of preference. I like it better but if you've had good experiences with high test or test only then, by all means, don't change it unless you think it's going to work better for you.

Thanx for all the advice. I think I will make the cycle look more like this

WK 1-16 EQ 600mg/wk
WK 1-17 TEST E 250mg/wk
WK 1-4 TBOL 40mg/day
WK 1-17 Aromasin 12.5mg/EOD
WKS 15-17 HCG 500/1,000ius

(Propecia .5mg/day + Rogaine)

PCT
Nolva or Clomid
(leaning more towards clomid as it seems to be better for recovery)
Possibly a test booster if needed

Now I just have to find everything.... Thanx again

Last edited:
Thanx for all the advice. I think I will make the cycle look more like this

WK 1-16 EQ 600mg/wk
WK 1-17 TEST E 250mg/wk
WK 1-4 TBOL 40mg/day
WK 1-17 Aromasin 12.5mg/EOD
WKS 15-17 HCG 500/1,000ius

(Propecia .5mg/day + Rogaine)

PCT
Nolva or Clomid
(leaning more towards clomid as it seems to be better for recovery)
Possibly a test booster if needed

Now I just have to find everything.... Thanx again

That pct isn't going to restart you.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom