Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DRJMW, clen,t3, and gh okay in conjunction with your PCT protocol?

cryptkeeper

my cycle consisted of 250mg of sust a week for 11 weeks along with 2iu of gh daily, which i will continue running throughout my pct. i am now starting your pct protocl exactly 3 weeks after my last sust shot. i am also in my 2nd week of running clen(80-100mcg)/t3(at only 12.5mg daily)together. will these 2 drugs along with the gh adversely affect the benefits of your pct protocol besides the fact that thyroid and igf levels will not recover along with everything else. your input is greatly appreciated!

Running clen, cytomel and HGH will have no ill effect to the recovery cycle prescribed. I would not ahve waited three weeks to start my recommended protocol, though. When I say immediately after the last week of AAS, I mean all AAS and start recovery the following week.

The HCG is the most important aspect of the PCT. It is directly responsible for returning the testicular mass to normal size.

thanks for your swift replies. another quick question, do you think my daily dose of t3 should be upgraded to 25mcg daily instead of 12.5mcg? i read on this board that if you take only 12.5mcg daily for 6 weeks along with clen, you arent really supressing your thyroid levels, just "upgrading them" because this daily dose is lower than what your body produces daily. is this true? i remember reading one of your posts that said 25mcg daily before breakfast along with gh is safe for 6 weeks. i want to see quick fat burning in the next 2 weeks so what do you think is the best dosage schedule for me?

Top Bottom