Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does EQ and Deca compete for the same receptor sites?

SAF

At one point in my cycle, I was taking both EQ and Deca, 300mg and 400mg weekly. But then a friend mentioned that they both compete for the same receptors so it made no sense to take both, and my friend recommended to use one or the other.

I could'nt find any info in my ST book about this competition over the receptor sites, but if anyone can shed some light, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

SAF

There is only one type of Androgen Receptor, so technically, yes they do compete... (But so does test, Dbol, or whatever else you happen to be using)

OK, so would you still take both during a cycle? I mean, technically they do the same thing, promote lean muscle mass and give you a more hard and defined look. Would you take Cyp and Prop at the same time? Probably not, so, would it make sense to take EQ and Deca at the same time?

I guess that's what I'm really asking.

SAF

EQ and Deca are both Type I steroids, which act mainly through the androgen receptor.

You can get more "bang for the buck" out of a cycle by combining a Type I steroid with a Type II steroid (which can promote growth through non-AR means)

Some Type II steroids include Dbol, Anadrol, and Winny.

So while it's OK to stack EQ and Deca, why not branch out and cover all the anabolic bases, through both AR and non-AR growth mechanisms?

Huck has posted a lot of info on this topic... He'd be a great person to ask for more info... check out this link for starters if you're interested! http://www.elitefitness.com/ubb/Archives/Forum1/10-2000/033619.html

Good luck on your cycle bro!! :)

no, they are not the same, its not a waste taking them together and they dont compete w/ each other....BIG RICK ROCK use to go off when people made these comments.....and has went into depth on this..try searching....

hehe... Maybe I worded my response a little awkwardly... I was just trying to point out that every AS binds to the same AR

Down boy! ;) j/k

Good question SAF!!

I have been having a little problem finding the answer myself. I did 300mg of deca a week(8 weeks) and sustanon towards the end of my deca. I still have a month with the sustanon and i want to through some EQ in that i just got. But are my receptors too saturated, will my body make use of the EQ? I am looking to do 600mg a week. I took EQ last year and it did me really good, made me lean and very vascular, so i am really anxious to hit it again. Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom