Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca & test vs high dose for test

troopa

What do you suggest, this is my first cycle.

Stats 82kg 182cm bf 13% (messured)

Current goal 90kg bf 10%

longterm goal 100kg bf 8-9%

What I want to know is, what would be better for a first cycle.

500mg test E Ew 10weeks or
250test E Ew 10weeks + 200 mg deca EW 10weeks

Nolvadex as pct for any of the two, 2weeks with 40mg ed, and 2 weeks with 20mg ed.

Thanks

500mg/wk test

you don't want to mix two compounds at once, especially test/deca. If you start getting sides, you won't know which one it is from. Plus you won't know which one you got the gains from.

true true.... try the deca next time... oh yes there will be a next time..
or just try the deca... .. or maybe you wanna try 250 a week see what that does 1st..... I like to start off small see if i can get some good out of low dose.. if i do good i do it again... some react to small dosages.... not that 500 wk it that much..

straight test, just to see the sides for one, and i believe that there is no need to stack for your first cycle, its kind of like a primer for the heavier doseages you will consume latter in your bb career. With running just test you'll know if it gives you sides instead of trying to guess if its the deca or the test, but if you do stack use more test weekly than deca to avoid that potent, scary, non-girl pleasing deca dick, cause bud your going to be horny.

nips

Top Bottom