x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Dboll dosage versus dosage

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Dboll dosage versus dosage within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hello Ok here my problem, I am a bit confused about Dboll dosages, the most I did on Dboll was 35mg a day for 4 weeks, but this time my cycle will go at 50mg/day for six weeks maybe seven But I was reading in the WAR, than dosage above 40mg/day are useless than there no correlation between the dosage and gains, that there no difference between lets say 70mg and 40mg, the first is just a waste of tabs. What bout that?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Dboll dosage versus dosage

Hello

Ok here my problem,

I am a bit confused about Dboll dosages, the most I did on Dboll was 35mg a day for 4 weeks, but this time my cycle will go at 50mg/day for six weeks maybe seven
    But I was reading in the WAR, than dosage above 40mg/day are useless than there no correlation between the dosage and gains, that there no difference between lets say
    70mg and 40mg, the first is just a waste of tabs.

What bout that?

Amateur Bodybuilder

Re: Dboll dosage versus dosage

Originally posted by 3Vandoo
    Hello

But I was reading in the WAR, than dosage above 40mg/day are useless than there no correlation between the dosage and gains,

What bout that?
    It would be wrong - they probably are trying to say that there is a diminishing additive effect after increasing the dosage beyond 40mg. Meaning that the additional 10mg may not provide enough extra gains to warrant the dose.

Either that or just plain wrong.

Olympian

Wink

I tried dbol @ 80mg/d before. Let me tell you--there is a HUGE increase in weight gain/strength over 40mg/d.