Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol Test Cycle Help

bamafire1976

Hello, i need help!! I am 33 years old 6'0 and 170lbs and trying to gain mass and hold as much as i can. I have been working out over a year and have done one cycle of dbol alone for 6 weeks. I gained 15lbs and followed post cycle with clomid and have maintained 8lbs. I am about to start a test dbol cycle and need help how to cycle it. I have Test 250 and dbol. I also have Hcg for post cycle and clomid. I have heard so many different things about starting hcg in middle of cycle but not sure how to cycle this. My schedule that i have come up with is below. Please anyone familar with this please help me out if you know a better way to cycle it. Also, should i take clomid during cycle to provent estrogen?

week 1

1cc test 250
20mg dbol

week 2

1cc test 250
30mg dbol

week 3

1cc test 250
40mg dbol

week 4

1 cc test 250
40 mg dbol

week 5
1 cc test 250
30 mg dbol

week 6

1 cc test 250
20 mg dbol

week 7

1 cc test 250

week 8

1 cc test 250

Week 9

1 cc test 250

week 10

1cc test 250

week 11 - ?

HCG 1 or 2 cc, 2 times a week

is this a good game plan? i also will of course eat clean and drink tons of water. my diet always consist of 3 protien drinks and 2 - 3 boneless chicken breast grilled with sweet potato and corn.

Any help will be greatly appreciated! i can post my progress if anyone is intersted. Will start this program in about 3 weeks.

That looks fine to me. You could start the hcg at week 5 at 500 iu per week split in two shots. You can also split the test into two shots. Have some nolva and armidex on hand for gyno/bloat issues.

boxingheels thanks so much for response. I have Clomid for gyno/bloat is that good? and when is it safe to start taking it? at first notice of onset of bloating? And HCG week 5 with test and dbol is ok? Not puting to much in my body? Again thanks so much for responding!

If you would like wait till week 6 for the hcg. You could also drop week 5 of the dbol and up week one. Take 20mgs of dbol in the morning and 20 in the evening. To be honest I really think you should get some armidex and nolva. Armidex will keep gyno and bloat in check and you would start that at any onset of problems at .5mgs eod. You don't need to stop all your estrogen if it is not creating problems. In fact you need it to grow. Many of our sponsers here sell both of these things and most offer an ef discount.

boxingheels Again thanks a lot for the help! Makes more sense now!!! Cant wait to start to see the gains! I will get some nolva or armidex. Thanks agian for your time and info!

pct..... two weeks following last shot of T... Week 1 40mg nolva
Week 2 40mg nolva
Week 3 20mg nolva
Week 4 20mg nolva
...I would run some hcg for the first week or two with the nolva to get your balls back faster and eliminate some loss, but be sure to quit the hcg two weeks before you get off the nolva

wow ok great advice playa185 thanks! can either of you or anyone tell me honestly after i post cycle how much of the weight i can expect to retain or will i lose it all?

Top Bottom