Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle for gaining 15lbs w/no water weight?? help!!

blown93302

i want to gain around 15 pounds, but i want to stay as lean as possible. i dont really want any water weight. anyone have any suggestions for me??? thanks

Don't we all. Unfortunately most androgens cause water retention. To minimise use less androgenic AS and Nolvadex will also help prevent water. However don't expect to put on 15lbs, the gains are no where near as good.

I would do Primo at 300 mg for 10 weeks. Although it gets expensive, there are no sides (personally) and gains are solid and keepable, I love it.

Try this
Eq at 400mg/week for weeks 1-12
Winny at 50mg/ed for weeks 7-12
Fina at 75mg/eod for weeks 7-12
Clomid 3 weeks after your last shot of Eq. This cycle should make you very hard and vascular while puting on some quality muscle with minimum water. Keep the sodium low and water intake high. Hope this helps, best of luck!

M18

------------------
steiner4.jpg

Maybe try EQ (400/wk) or primo as BTL suggested? You may wanna run the two together? There's always Anavar, I've heard that has low water retention. But BTL is right, these can be expensive. Especially Anavar$$$

------------------
"You heard me right, bitch, I didn't stutter
And if you knew what's good just shut up and beg." Slipknot

Well since you asked, try these. There not cheap:

1- week 1 to 10: 300mg of primo
week 5 to 10: 30mg of anavar ed

2- week 1 to 8: 400mg of primo
week 3 to 8: 50mg ed of winny

3- week 1 to 8: 50mg ed of anavar

4- week 1 to 6: 100mg ed of winny

Those will do what you want, with the proper diet and training.

------------------
"That which does not kill me, will make me stronger."

*** Dont email me asking for a source!!!!! ***

"Catch a man a fish and he eats for a day, but if you teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime."

thanks for the quick replys guys. i have one more question. i was all pumped up about doing a omna/eq cycle with privoron thrown in as well. if i went with this cycle what kind of gains would that bring? i know i should gain some good size, but what about the water weight in this cycle. i was going to go with omna at 500 for weeks 1-8, and eq for weeks 1-10. let me know. thanks

An Omna, Eq cycle would be a good first cycle. As long as you get something for the water, like arimidex at 1/4 tab every other day, that should keep the majority of the water away. Proviron would work as well. As long as you have a solid diet I think you could reach your goal of 15lbs easy. Best of luck!

M18

------------------
steiner4.jpg

Top Bottom