Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

crazy insomnia

str8cubano

I used to be able to take naps all the time, sleep whenever I would want to, and take a Tylonal Pm if I thought I needed it, and knock out. Ever since I got married and moved into a condo with noisy neighbors, its been a problem. Long story short, after the noise is gone, and I wear Earplugs and I see that the "noise" isn't the big concern, I have anxiety about the situation already and feel like I can't fall asleep no matter what. It has been a week since I have had this situation, and although I know that Eventually i'll knock out, it will take a damn long while. I always use to take naps, but knowing that someone will "possibly make a noise" has me super worried, and I can't rest. Any temporary solutions in terms of medication I can use, because I know in the end this is a temporary issue and eventually i'll get back in routine.

I have tried Sleep MD( works great, but not know in this situation)
Glass of milk...

It seems two tylenol Pm's Are the only thing's I can used to help me knock out, but I don't want to use that to take a nap...plus I feel groggy the next morning...

Tylenol Pm is just the diphenhydramine (benadryl) putting you to sleep.

Try l-trptophan, or melatonin 3mg or gaba all over the counter stuff, and if that doesnt work go see your doc about a script.

good luck.

Top Bottom