Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid with Femara helps save HDL cholesterol

i started pming this to some bro's but i'll bump for the last time to see if i got anyone who knows the deal here

The clomid will help your lipid profile to a degree, but in the long run I just don't think it's worth it imo. Last time off I noticed that after using femara and test (for 12 weeks) I stayed lean and vascular for months after the cessation of the femara. I know why you want to run it, but personally I would not...I think the long term effects it may have on your lipid profile are not worth the risk unless you are running a high dose of aromatizable gear and you don't want the estrogen related sides to manifest themselves...This is more of my own speculation than anything else though. (but I would be curious to see your before, during, and after blood work results (if you do decide to do it)

The Terminator said:
The clomid will help your lipid profile to a degree, but in the long run I just don't think it's worth it imo. Last time off I noticed that after using femara and test (for 12 weeks) I stayed lean and vascular for months after the cessation of the femara. I know why you want to run it, but personally I would not...I think the long term effects it may have on your lipid profile are not worth the risk unless you are running a high dose of aromatizable gear and you don't want the estrogen related sides to manifest themselves...This is more of my own speculation than anything else though. (but I would be curious to see your before, during, and after blood work results (if you do decide to do it)

well i got one bottle left from the cycle and it will take me through clomid theropy. i could end there. but i have tons of clomids and another bottle of novartis femara sitting here. i quit lifting weights now and all i do is run. i'm really fucked up in the head to begin with but as of right now i'm never doing steroids again and i'm not lifting weights for at least 2 months. just running. and i love the way that shit makes me look shrink wrapped 24/7

Top Bottom