Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

carbs and hgh

bigbadwolfe

A national competitor told me that carbs shouldn't be taken for at least three hrs after taken your gh shot, it would make gh ineffective. Is there any validity to this?

I personally never heard of this. I want to make sure I am not wasting my gh.
Any feedback is appreciated.

A national competitor told me that carbs shouldn't be taken for at least three hrs after taken your gh shot, it would make gh ineffective. Is there any validity to this?

Here's a thought. Has the GH you've used to date made a difference before you spoke to the competitor? If so it's BS. Logic

not exactly.

the idea is you want to take GH when your GH is low as a bridge when your body isn't producing it. it is the cookie cutter way to take GH in the early morning before you break your night fast.

my opinion is it does not matter and this theory is splitting hairs too much.. just take the HGH and make sure it is legit. as long as it is in your body that is the point

it really does not matter and 3 hours is just way out of line... i have no idea where people come up with some of these things but its a good thing that you asked

Carbs release insulin which blunts HGH release but you are injecting an exogenous hormone. That's something completely different bro.

I mean yes and no with this answer. It depends on your goals. If you want to put on size then it doesn’t matter. Eat while taking the gh. If you’re looking to burn fat with the gh like as in a cut I wouldn’t recommend eating an hour before and an hour after. Cutting I would recommend in the am before fasted cardio, pre workout, right before bed.

Top Bottom