Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you overtrain, on roids

serbyte

This question is Possed for if you are on a cycle, or can be for if you are off too.

I was wondering if it is possible to overtrain or under reccuperate, if you are getting enough sleep and food.

If so, how much training can you do before you reach the point where more training is counterproductive.

If you are on a heavy cycle and eat tons of cals with enough rest I don't think you could over train with weights (no cardio). Who is that in your avatar ox?

My recovery is definitely getting better. If you check out my training journal, my volume is really going up recently but I never really get sore. Some of it's from the roids, and some of it is from my improved GPP/conditioning. When you're in better shape, you can recover better.

mvmaxx said:
Yes. And the answer to your 2nd question is "it depends on the person."
Totally agree.

"How do you know when you're overtraining?" - Well that's something you learn to feel after years of weight training. I'll give you some symptoms.

Loss of strength
Not wanting to go to the gym
Feeling worn out all the time
...there are others, I can't think of at the moment.

But as a general rule of thumb, if you're overtraining you'll know it.

Well I worked out everyday for a year and a half straight, I would take a day off only when i wasnt able to get to the gym, and even then, I would feel really guilty. I never felt like NOT going to the gym, but maybe thats because I am super dedicated at everything I do.

You can always overtrain, but it depends on your body and exactly what your idea of training and overtraining is.

Does your training consist of 1-1.5 hours (probably not overtraining escpecially if your on). Training for 2-3 hours is overtraining escpecially if you are not eating anything in between.

you can definately overtrain, no matter what you;re on, or what you;re eating. the human body can only take so much stress, and the CNS can only take so much stress before signs of overtraining are showing.

Top Bottom