Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you get someone pregnant on gear?

BIGMIKE19

Ok here is the deal i'm doing a cycle of sus and d-bol right now and my girl missed two of her birth control pills well the Dr. told her to double back up on the birth control for two days and she would be fine. I got off in her and then she told me about missing the pills!!! Could I even get her pregnant right now when on gear... She started her period the next day but the Dr. told her she might do that when she doubled up on her pills to catch back up and get on track again.. but they told her she should start on her normal time and she is a day late... Should I be worried?????:(

Many different researchers have investigated test as a means of male birth control.. one study I recall found total sperm suppression after 4 weeks of 200mg enanthate per 2 weeks...

But I have read the odd post on this board where blokes have got their wives/gf's pregnant whilst on cycle...

So yes it's possible. But it is less likely (not unlikely!!)..

She started her period after you had what was essentially 'unprotected sex'.. so she cannot be pregnant. Girls are often late. I live with 4 girls.. one of them is my fiance.. their cycles are all in sync.. girls whom live together go in sync with their periods (something bout pheromones). My gf and the other girls are often late if they haven't spent much time together........ Also, the messing around with the pill will have fucked her timing up....

She is unlikely to be pregnant. But get a preg test if you are that concerned - they are 99% accurate. Stop worrying.

Last edited:
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!!!!!

Shall i repeat myself
Nautica

Top Bottom