Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can GH change bone structure?

CRNT93

Does any one of you know of someone who
got actual bone deformities from GH use,such as an
enlarged jaw,bigger hands,enlarged elbows and so on???
You often hear that Jay Cutlers jaw or Dillets forehead,
for example, is due to GH abuse but I'm not sure.
If it does happen it would be great to see before and after
pics where this happens.
Also guys like Wheeler have worn tooth braces and many
guys say this is due to GH causing gaps between teeth.
I'd like the opinions of all the vets to settle this once and
for all if possible.

through long term use and ABUSE, GH can promote skeletol growth
when used properly it will cause muscle and cell growth... the skeletol is the last it will affect

through long term use and ABUSE, GH can promote skeletol growth when used properly it will cause muscle and cell growth... the skeletol is the last it will affect
yes but has anyone seen this happen first hand?

im not sure how accurate that response it. gh binds to receptors wherever it finds them, i dont believe that it is selective in which it binds to first. like oh today ill bind all the muscle cells and when their full ill start with bone, seems kinda sketchy

dj

M.O.D said:
in my 3 years of using gh i havent had any sides except for stiff hands

sensible use will not result in changes in bone structure..plus age is a factor (if you are older you natural GH levels are often quite low.. younger users.. relatively high GH and then added= greater chance of changes + bone plates not completely closed)

sensible use will not result in changes in bone structure..plus age is a factor (if you are older you natural GH levels are often quite low.. younger users.. relatively high GH and then added= greater chance of changes + bone plates not completely closed)
Yes but there are guys using 10 iu's and up(up to 36 I hear)for
extended periods.What I wonder is has anyone actually personally seen bone deformaties on themselves or others?
There are several pro's using a lot of it and if it did occur you
could compare pics from when they started using it.I have never
seen an obvious case of acromegaly in a BB.
Does anyone here think Cutlers big jaw is due to GH?
Or Dillets frankenstein face?

well... "frankenstein's syndrome" is due to abuse of gh...

personally, as per bbers.. i have my opinion on a few of them...
and one if know for sure is a mess due to gh and igf-1 abuse

CNRT.....to specifically answer your question.......No, never seen this occur personally or to another in 30 years of training.
In fact, I have to chuckle because these supposed jaw and forehead problems, and the mythical "GH gut" were blamed on steroid use back in the 70's when widespread access to synthetic tesosterone, dbol, and anadrol first became available. Then it was called "steroid gut"......Lee Haney's physique was criticized for it, and Ferigno's forehead was blamed on steroids.
So far, the best science available still states that acromeglia is a disease...probably genetic....that is not caused by the injection of exogenous GH. Normal folks who do not have the disease possess a triple loop feedback defense mechanism that allows the body to neutalize the effects of excess HGH. In fact, those of us who use GH for extended periods spend a lot of time and effort trying to overcome some of these bodily defenses so as to get the best results from our doses. (supplementation with insulin, insulin growth factors, T3, etc.)
I've personally used GH for many years, and the only effects I can report are good.......I'm bigger, leaner, and feel better than I should at age 53. Again, though, moderation in all things is usually a smart policy.

Top Bottom