Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can Deep tissue massage release new muscle growth?

iron asylum

I have been lifting and cycling for many many years but had never even gotten any deep tissue massages before. When I went for it I found out all my muscles of course are very knotted up and I have no flexability. I had noticed in the past year that I have had alot of plateaus of no growth.

My question is to wonder is it possible that after getting all the knots out of my muscles, could they actually start growing again because they have been kind of stunted because of all the bunched up knots. Would releaseing the knots and getting my flexibility back actually get them and make them start growing again?
Anyone have any insite into this??

They say it can help for sure. It helps break down the fascia, the covering over muscles and helps release adhesions with hinder flexibility and movement. Plus is can induce some micro trauma of its own in which to repair from. In addition it promotes blood flow to those areas to help flush waste and supply nutrients to the tissue.

So go in an have her make you cry like a baby. Make sure to drink plenty of water to help flush your system.

BTW are you still running the 4 pounds of meat per day diet?

st8grad said:
They say it can help for sure. It helps break down the fascia, the covering over muscles and helps release adhesions with hinder flexibility and movement. Plus is can induce some micro trauma of its own in which to repair from. In addition it promotes blood flow to those areas to help flush waste and supply nutrients to the tissue.

So go in an have her make you cry like a baby. Make sure to drink plenty of water to help flush your system.

BTW are you still running the 4 pounds of meat per day diet?

That's disgusting. I can't imagine how I'd feel on that.

The four pounds of meat thing is done. Couldn't handle it. I am pretty much doing two pounds of meat per day and supplementing with about 4 protien drinks at about 50 grams per drink. I'm still not growing as fast as I would like but I am growing.

iron asylum said:
The four pounds of meat thing is done. Couldn't handle it. I am pretty much doing two pounds of meat per day and supplementing with about 4 protien drinks at about 50 grams per drink. I'm still not growing as fast as I would like but I am growing.

That sounds a little more realistic. You must of felt like death w/ 4lbs of meat in your gut.

Yes I did. very sluggsh. I think if I would have leaned more torwards fish consistantly it wouldnt have been so bad but I did alot of chicken and even more red meat. Now it's mostly chicken turkey fish and whey. It's much better on my system.

I've never researched the deep tissue massage thing. But I read an interview with jay cutler and he said it works for him. But he also said no explode worked for him.

Jumpmaster82 said:
I've never researched the deep tissue massage thing. But I read an interview with jay cutler and he said it works for him. But he also said no explode worked for him.

I am a therapist and 75% of my clients ask for deep tissue. It works! It helps loosen up and repair muscles, by taking pressure off of them and getting new blood and oxygen to them.

It is a good idea to get somekind of massage once a month, especially since it is considered passive stretching.

I'm starting a twice a week regimen until I get all the old kinks out. She is going to gradually work deeper and deeper. I plan on 2 sessions of 1 1/2 hours each.

Top Bottom