Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buying SCALE to weight DNP powder

arthus

I was wondering where I can get a good deal for a digital mini scale. I'm interested in something cheap to weight my DNP powder to turn them into 200mgs caps.

At the Earth's surface, a mass of 1 kg weighs approximately 2.20 pounds (lb). Conversely, an object that weighs 1 lb at the Earth's surface has a mass of approximately 0.454 kg. There is a qualitative as well as a quantitative difference between kilograms and pounds. Kilograms denote mass, but pounds denote weight, the force a mass exerts against a barrier in the presence of an acceleration field acting perpendicular to the barrier. On the surface of Mars, where the gravitational acceleration is 37 percent of that on the surface of the Earth, a mass of 1 kg weighs 0.814 lb. In orbit, or in a vehicle coasting through space, the net acceleration is zero and a mass of 1 kg has no weight. In other words, it is weightless. Mass is often specified in smaller units than the kilogram, by changing the power-of-10 prefix multiplier. A mass of one gram (1 g) is 10-3 kg. A mass of one milligram (1 mg) is 10-6 kg, or 10-3 g. A mass of one microgram (1 µg) is 10-9 kg, or 10-6 g. A mass of one nanogram (1 ng) is 10-12 kg, or 10-9 g.

The Crustacean said:
At the Earth's surface, a mass of 1 kg weighs approximately 2.20 pounds (lb). Conversely, an object that weighs 1 lb at the Earth's surface has a mass of approximately 0.454 kg. There is a qualitative as well as a quantitative difference between kilograms and pounds. Kilograms denote mass, but pounds denote weight, the force a mass exerts against a barrier in the presence of an acceleration field acting perpendicular to the barrier. On the surface of Mars, where the gravitational acceleration is 37 percent of that on the surface of the Earth, a mass of 1 kg weighs 0.814 lb. In orbit, or in a vehicle coasting through space, the net acceleration is zero and a mass of 1 kg has no weight. In other words, it is weightless. Mass is often specified in smaller units than the kilogram, by changing the power-of-10 prefix multiplier. A mass of one gram (1 g) is 10-3 kg. A mass of one milligram (1 mg) is 10-6 kg, or 10-3 g. A mass of one microgram (1 µg) is 10-9 kg, or 10-6 g. A mass of one nanogram (1 ng) is 10-12 kg, or 10-9 g.

WTF??? Good one.

Top Bottom