Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To bridge or not to bridge?

MikeScott

6’1. 32. 11%bf

Just ran a 10 week cycle
Test e 250mg per week
Tren e 400mg per week
Mast e 400mg per week
Aromasin 12.5mg ed

I had great results and I want to run the same cycle in the new year. Prob start mid January/ begin of February for 12-16 weeks.

Wondering should I just continue to run the test e at 250mg per week for about 10 weeks then jump back into it or should I do a complete PCT and start fresh again.

PCT and start afresh. Two reasons:
1) The less time your endocrine system is shut down the better. The longer is stays 'off, the harder it can be to restart it.
2) I see no evidence, in spite of asking often, any greater gains in size etc to staying on.

And a bonus reason: you save some bucks!

that isn't called bridging, that is called cruising and in your case just staying on.

bridging is what you do in between your pct and new cycle, you would use natural supplements and possibly sarm's to bridge correctly

my opinion is staying on steroids is stupid. your body needs a break. even starting up new years or Feb is too soon. wait till atleast April.

No, you should not just continuously use steroids. You are just staying on for no reason. Cruising should be for people who are actually on TRT. You should take proper time off. You just ran a 10 week cycle and likely a 4-6 week PCT. That means you should be off gear for a minimum of 14-16 weeks. You will just jeopardize your ability to do this long term by jumping on or staying on.

The key to bridging between steroids cycles is to bridge with non-suppressive compounds like SARMS. If you bridge with suppressive compounds like pro hormones, you aren't actually bridging because your natural testosterone production will be suppressed. You are basically just staying on year round then. Not a good idea.

The SARMS triple stack is a SARMS bridge I commonly recommend. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine.

Bridging with SARMS basically looks like this -

1. Run your cycle.
2. After your cycle run a good pct protocol such as the perfect PCT: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
3. After the PCT protocol, run a SARMS bridge -

Weeks 1 - 8
Cardarine 20mg/day
s4 50mg/day
ostarine 25mg/day

4. run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
5. Then wait 3-4 weeks, ideally get blood work done to make sure everything is in the normal range and start your next cycle.

With doing 1-5 you will continue growing off cycle and your natural testosterone production won't be suppressed

Top Bottom