Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bridding question

KingLyon!

every time I finish a cycle my gains just disappear in a heart beat, so I have been considering about bridding and see if it helps to keep my gains longer but I see confronted versions of which compound to use, some people say anavar and others say dbol, I even read a guy saying he has done it with primo, also I would like opinions on dosage, my stats: 29 year old , 5'8 , 160 lb, thank you very much for your advice.

I would use SARM's from Sarms1.com and wait until you get older to use steroids. you want to use steroids later in life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ya know i could make an argument that steroids don't work, we had a podcast discussion about this subject. the bottom line is most guys who use or used steroids don't even look like they lift

if you put on a proper base naturally you will have more success keeping gains from steroids

the fact you are only 5 8 and 160 even post steroids tells me you never put on a strong base before

also obviously you have to keep eating right and training right after steroids. yes it is true certain compounds like primo or EQ put on lean muscle mass slowly vs. test, dbol, or tren which put on faster gains which are harder to keep.

The key to bridging between steroids cycles is to bridge with non-suppressive compounds like SARMS. If you bridge with suppressive compounds like pro hormones or steroids, you aren't actually bridging because your natural testosterone production will be suppressed. You are basically just staying on year round then. Not a good idea.

The SARMS triple stack would be a great SARMS bridge. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine.

Bridging with SARMS basically looks like this -

1. Run your cycle.
2. After your cycle run a good pct protocol such as the perfect PCT: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
3. After the PCT protocol, run a SARMS bridge - such as the SARMS triple stack: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
4. After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
5. Then wait 3-4 weeks, ideally get blood work done to make sure everything is in the normal range and start your next cycle.

With doing 1-5 you will continue growing off cycle and your natural testosterone production won't be suppressed

You don't want to bridge with anavar or dbol. They will suppress natural test so you are actually just on another cycle.

The better option is to bridge with SARMs which are minimally suppressive.

Top Bottom