Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BIZ......retired from the board

bad brains

I hate to see that, BIZ helped my ignorant ass out several times when I was new to the board.He always steered me right and kept me from making lots of "newbie" mistakes.Things have changed so much on the board in the space of a couple of years that it's hard sometimes to remember who helped us out when we were new to Elite.BIZ always helped me,thanks alot bro, hope you find success in all that you do.....

Training is going good bro, finally got thru the divorce and got my head back into it full force......I'm the biggest and leanest I've ever been.....Life is good for now, but you know how that goes.....I take this shit called life one day at a time.......Pennywise gets me thru the bullshit.......heh heh.......:rolleyes:

Don't worry, Biz is still here, he's always had several screen names.

That's funny, Biz just went through a divorce too. Hmmm. I think that it was related to how much suspension and anadrol he was taking.

el cubano said:

That's funny, Biz just went through a divorce too. Hmmm. I think that it was related to how much suspension and anadrol he was taking.
dAMN!!!!!!!

ADD FINA'S AGGRESSION AND YOUT THE HULK!!!!!!!!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU BIZ WITH YOUR FAMILY PROBLEM!!
j

Top Bottom