Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

big newbie help plz!!!

cparks

Hi im very very new to weight training and at the min im (puttin it blunt) a lil fat, i was wonderin wat r best steroids to take to drop the fat ive been told bout t-5s but been told as soon as u stop takin then the fat comes back so i was wonderin if theres anything better? ive also been told bout stanabol butt i dont know much about them hope u can help and this is my first thread so hope its in rite place

Ok first off if you're "a little fat" and new to training don't even think about AAS. You need to get your diet dialed in and put the time in at the gym. If you done AAS it would be a waste of your $. Check out the diet and nutrition threads and put the hard work in the gym first. What is your age, height, weight, and bf%?

Sent from my EVO4G.

Everyone will chime in and tell you that you don't need juice, but the simple fact you are here tells me you will use it anyway. MANY years ago I was in the same situation and I can tell you that the juice HELPED transform me in a major way. What you need to keep in mind is that diet and your work out routine, coupled with rest are going to make or break your goals, not the juice, however if all done right along with the juice you can and will see a major transformation. The first thing you need to do is get your diet dialed in, get your muscled used to lifting heavy and make sure you have a solid 12 weeks where nothing is planned to interrupt your progress or diet. Also remember that for the most part the juice won't burn fat (however tren and var have been known to somewhat), but rather your diet and cardio. As you add muscle mass your body will burn more calories to maintain and therefore burn fat so long as your deficient in caloric intake. I would stick with testosterone cyp or enanthate at 500mg a week for 12 weeks along side anavar at 40-60mg every day for the first 8 weeks with Aromasin as your anti estrogen along with T3 and Clenbuterol for your fat burning. Go over to the diet forum for help on your diet and make sure everything is dialed in 100% before you start.

I would recommend morning cardio on empty stomach and avoid eating for 30-60 minutes after allowing your body to burn stored fat, then if possible return to gym in evening for weights. I did a 6 day cardio routine at 30-60min everyday (the more the better) and 3-4 days a week weight training. I also recommend a lifting partner to push you. This info should help point you in the direction your looking to head, if you want more personalized advice you can shoot me a PM and I'll help as much as possible. I used to live on EF years ago but my businesses took all of my time for the last 5 years or so. I'm now semi retired so I'll be back around here a lot more. Good luck

What's ur height and weight, so we can better point i in the right direction....(steroids is in no way a magical fat burner by any means.)

Sent from my iPhone punk!

Everyone here will tell you it's about diet and the dedication you put forth in and out of the gym. Don't consider steroids or other hormones until after years of conditioning, it can be hard for your body to bounce back to its previous hormonal levels. Just keep a clean diet and a solid training regimen and the results will come. If you need further help feel free to PM me

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

one thing i can definitely say is that you need to be at least down to 15% body fat before you even consider using aas... You need to do a lot more research than "being told about" as well... I would hate for you to waste your time or run a half a$$ed cycle because you didn't do the research... there are so many things to learn... everyone on here is constantly learning new things, and thats people with years of experience... get your body fat down and get a good strong work ethic in the gym and a steady diet going before you even consider anything... you can take all the aas you want but if you dont have the training and the dieting right, it won't make a difference... get everything in order and then do it...

Try putting in 3-4 yrs of blood ,sweat & tears! after that consider it! there's no magic pill!

please dont take anything but some nice protein supps for a long time

you need to learn to:
1 eat properly
2 train properly
3 research different steroids
4 research different recovery drugs
5 research different anti estrogens
5 research all the side effects
6 research how to deal w/ side effects
7 learn who to trust on this board and who really has your best interest in mind

so the last thing you should do is just read some random post and stick a needle in your ass.. you need to put a lot of time in before you are ready.. this isnt vitamin c you really need to get a good education and at the same time start practicing the lifestyle of training like an animal and eating like one.

no steriods are good for fat loss imo.'

steriods best use for fatloss, is they help u retain muscle when the body is a cal resticted environment.

best thing to lose bodyfat is a great diet and excerise program.. their are no magic pills

Top Bottom