Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar crazy weight gain in under 2 weeks help

mjk85

Hey everyone, please dont judge me i think i totally am way in over my head, but i need help from people who are willing to just help with the situation at hand without judgement.
so i am 5'10 female 33 and was 71.7kg when i started var cycle under 2 weeks ago..... i did it for 1. more energy and cutting fat on a caloric deficit without losing muscle... i actually wanted to get to 67-68kg ... fastforward from 22 june to now +4kg.... fuck wtf... i stopped taking it today... i wonder if this weight gain will go down??? not fucking with these things again this is not what i can handle emotionally... please tell me what to do to get this weight off me...Im really sorry if this sounds dumb, but ive been searching forums for my case and there aint none.... btw i lift 3 times a week and train Muay Thai 4 times a week one on one sparring etc.

4kg in 11 days, that's a lot.

you do all this exercise... and you are in deficit in your diet?
maybe or probably what you have is not oxandrolone.

you already stopped the drug... so, stick with you diet and exercise routine. the weight will drop. probably, most of them is just water anyway.

do not eat less, I mean... women tend to freak and start eating 800 calories... please don't.

unless you thought you were in deficit but you weren't... to lose weight... be in deficit.

and remember, steroids are not fat burner.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Yeah that’s what I mean started at 72kg now 76 started on 22 June. Like I’ve had 2 days of not ideal eating but the rest are like 1400 calorie days or less also didn’t train every day since I started but did train hard on the days that I did. Regardless tho!! 4 kg is not ok!?

the easy answer is that what you ran was not anavar

the damage you did running something like dbol or anadrol here isn't good so good thing you stopped using it

and btw: like we always tell people.. steroids DO NOT BURN FAT. you learned the lesson the hard way

the easy answer is that what you ran was not anavar

the damage you did running something like dbol or anadrol here isn't good so good thing you stopped using it

and btw: like we always tell people.. steroids DO NOT BURN FAT. you learned the lesson the hard way

so since its only been not long and since i stopped will i be able to go back to normal or is this permanenet weight??:confused::confused::confused:

also today is the first day I have been off it, and im seriously feeling super down, depressed, anxious af ...and super emotional, more so then usual... i havent felt this depressed in a very long time like scary shit, i dunno why im feeling this way :( I borderline feel life has no meaning and im not trying to be dramatic, or anything I am freaking out because I am feeling this way, im not a very emotional person to begin with, i hate drama and usually am very logical but these feelings today espec are freaking me out.

so since its only been not long and since i stopped will i be able to go back to normal or is this permanenet weight??:confused::confused::confused:
No it's not a permanent weight... Stick with your diet and exercise routine and BE PATIENT. Everything is going back to normal.

also today is the first day I have been off it, and im seriously feeling super down, depressed, anxious af ...and super emotional, more so then usual... i havent felt this depressed in a very long time like scary shit, i dunno why im feeling this way :( I borderline feel life has no meaning and im not trying to be dramatic, or anything I am freaking out because I am feeling this way, im not a very emotional person to begin with, i hate drama and usually am very logical but these feelings today espec are freaking me out.
You are like this not because you stopped the drug.

You are like this because your are freaking out because of the weight gain, because you are insecure with your body image.

Don't do streoids anymore.

not going to do it anymore for sure.
its just annoying because yes as you said i am now very insecure and feel quite let down because I have asked specifically two people one of them is my coach what can i use to cut fat and get more energy, i was so particular about not wanting to gain any weight, and it sucks because they said i wont and now we here....

Top Bottom