Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ball size as an indicator of recovery?

RaulBaer

I have almost finished my PCT - did the perfect PCT, and ended it up with an HCG shot. All seems to be good more or less. My balls have definitely grown back to their proper size - is that a good indicator
of recovery? I don't feel 100% libido wise, but definitely not as bad as weeks 4-5 of the PCT....

I have almost finished my PCT - did the perfect PCT, and ended it up with an HCG shot. All seems to be good more or less. My balls have definitely grown back to their proper size - is that a good indicator
of recovery? I don't feel 100% libido wise, but definitely not as bad as weeks 4-5 of the PCT....
Only bloodwork will tell. Get your bloodwork.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

no. hcg will mimic LH and signal your leydig cells to produce testosterone temporarily. so your nuts will plump up, but once you stop taking the hcg your LH needs to recover on its own.

so running blood work is pointless until 4 weeks AFTER these ancillary drugs are out of your system to see if your HPTA is recovering

Top Bottom