Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Average Recovery Time.......

I haven't been cycling on and off at all. I just got done with a Test/Anavar cycle.
1-10 Test 400mg wk
5-11 Var 40mg ed
I am in pct now. I started hcg 500iu eod last Friday which was 1 day after my last Test shot. I'm doing every other day with .5mg Adex and there seems to be so many ways that bro's are doing hcg I chose to do it at the end of cycle. I will do hcg for 2 weeks.
Then it's Nolva 20mg ed, Adex .5 eod, Sustain, toco 8, and Unleashed for about 4 weeks.
How does that look?

Drop the nolva, there's absolutely no need for it. Add some POST CYCLE. Other than that, looks good.

I used to feel like I recovered in a few weeks. That was with HCG/Clomid. My blood tests showed it took 7 months before I had a marginal recovery. I never fully recover. Each time it got a little worse.

I used to feel like I recovered in a few weeks. That was with HCG/Clomid. My blood tests showed it took 7 months before I had a marginal recovery. I never fully recover. Each time it got a little worse.

You never fully recover? How many cycles have you done and what is the average time you usually wait to do your next cycle?
I am not in a serious rush to start my next cycle but I want to start again when it is safe and my body is ready to go! :p

Yet more proof that Clomid does not restore HPTA function.

If anybody does more than six or seven 10 week or more cycles, chances are their T levels will never be the same.

If anybody does more than six or seven 10 week or more cycles, chances are their T levels will never be the same.

Hey Bro,

If a guy wants to do 2 cycles per year over the course of several years, is there a safer cycle length that you would recommend so as to avoid possibly causing irreperable damage to his T levels? (running proper PCT after each cycle of course!) (6-7 yrs x 2 cycles/year)

Thanks,
R1

Hey Bro,

If a guy wants to do 2 cycles per year over the course of several years, is there a safer cycle length that you would recommend so as to avoid possibly causing irreperable damage to his T levels? (running proper PCT after each cycle of course!) (6-7 yrs x 2 cycles/year)

Thanks,
R1

If you want to have a completley functional HPTA naturally, cycles should not exceed 6-8 weeks and no more than 2- 3 cycles a year.

If you want to have a completley functional HPTA naturally, cycles should not exceed 6-8 weeks and no more than 2- 3 cycles a year.

Nelson,
The cycle I just completed was 10 weeks. It was Test Cyp/Var. I felt 8 weeks is right when I was seeing the best gains. Are ten week cycles too much to do 2-3 times a year if I space them out evenly??

Top Bottom