Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

athlete cycle question

Junex12

this cycle and dosse was recommended to me for an athlete look , I would like to read your opinion guys, pin once a week with test e 250 mg a week and deca 250 mg a week , as I understand for an athletic look you have to run low doses right? thanks.

The cycle, as such, is ok. But I'm gonna go with what Steve has said. The way you've asked the questions leads us both to wonder if you're relying on just steroids to get in shape. To 'look lean' and be lean requires a specific kind of training and diet - so what's yours like?

this cycle and dosse was recommended to me for an athlete look , I would like to read your opinion guys, pin once a week with test e 250 mg a week and deca 250 mg a week , as I understand for an athletic look you have to run low doses right? thanks.

These are quite low dosages, that will mostly lead to suppression, and will not contribute to muscle gains. What you should do, is define what you want to do compared to your actual physique - do you want to gain mass, or get ripped? When you say that you want to be athletic, this says nothing at all if we don't know what is your current form.

Deca is a very wet compound that will cause a lot of water retention. It won't give you the athletic look you are looking for.

If you are looking for something athletic - i.e. lean muscular and fit, you want compounds that don't aromatize into estrogen and don't cause water retention

I would look into SARMS. The SARMS triple stack is very popular and used by a lot of crossfit athletes -> https://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

How you look has so much more to it than what gear you run. You can achieve your goals without gear. It all comes down to diet and training. The gear will help but it does not determine what kind of look you will have.

Top Bottom